• Current Donation Goals

xCELERYx   
8 hours ago, paulw66 said:

It hasn't been scintilating at times but 25 points from 10 games is about as much as can be expected. That is 95 points a season pro rata......... the fact that Qatar FC are unstoppable is out of our hands. 

Oh, I don't disagree whatsoever. I think we're on par with where we should be. This season for me was always about finishing top 4 and we're on course with doing just that. 

kev61   
11 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Do you get any joy from following Chelsea? We have won 8 out of the last 10 league games, but from reading your post, it seems like we have lost 8 out of 10. 

He is saying what some of us are thinking.We have been grinding out results lately  and if we don't dramatically improve against Barcelona we will get tanked,or do you disagree?.

12 minutes ago, kev61 said:

He is saying what some of us are thinking.We have been grinding out results lately  and if we don't dramatically improve against Barcelona we will get tanked,or do you disagree?.

My guess is that we'll get 'tanked' by Barcelona anyway. Conte may, of course, pull a rabbit out of his hat, but it's probably unlikely. However, right now, the game is us vs Everton, so let's worry about that for now.

kev61   
39 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

My guess is that we'll get 'tanked' by Barcelona anyway.

Oh ye of little faith.If we play like we did against Athletico I give us every chance.My interpretation of Rod's post was we are vulnerable at the moment and that would include the Everton game and Bakayoko is a glaring defiiciency in most games we play.

10 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Oh ye of little faith.If we play like we did against Athletico I give us every chance.My interpretation of Rod's post was we are vulnerable at the moment and that would include the Everton game and Bakayoko is a glaring defiiciency in most games we play.

Mate, we've been 'vulnerable' all season so far, as far as I can tell. No change; nothing new to see. You just turn up (or in my case, turn on the tele) and hope for the best. There are times we've played really well, and times where we've been ordinary. We won't win the PL or CL this season. A domestic Cup, or two, with CL qualification is about where we sit. In a transition season, I don't find that too bad, tbh. 

I will be interested in seeing who (if anyone) we buy in the January window. As to this game, I think that it'll end 2-1 to Chelsea, even with no Morata, and any of Bakayaro, Fabregas, or Drinkwater fitted in alongside Kante..

kev61   
4 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

I will be interested in seeing who (if anyone) we but in the January window. 

As long it's not the Bakayaro equivalent in any position.We have the players in our squad to improve our position without spending a fortune.

Chalobah v bakayoko emphasises my opinion.

Blue Rod   
13 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Do you get any joy from following Chelsea? We have won 8 out of the last 10 league games, but from reading your post, it seems like we have lost 8 out of 10. 

I take it that you are being tongue in cheek with your respnse. Because even when you are on a 20 match winning run, it should not prevent anyone from pointing out weaknesses. And my goodness, what  a weakness Bakayoke is in our midfeild

Confirmed line up:

Courtois

Azpilicueta Christensen Rudiger

Moses Kante Bakayoko Alonso

Pedro Hazard Willian

Subs: Caballero, Fabregas, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Batshuayi, Cahill, Hudson-Odoi

Edited by Bob Singleton

Drinkwater and Fabregas must be scratching their heads.  Looks like two team like that, a 7-3 formation with little connection between.

Would be nice to see a few mins for Hudson-Odoi.