• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
31 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:
33 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Took me a while, Kev, but I got there in the end.........:).

It's the Irish sense of humour Michael.Are you up late or up early in your neck of the woods?.whatever,happy new year to one and all...even though I hate this time of year!.

"It's the Irish sense of humour Michael.Are you up late or up early in your neck of the woods?.whatever,happy new year to one and all...even though I hate this time of year!".

Neither really, Kev. It's 9:45 am here right now, on another gorgeous sunny Sydney day!

Happy New Year to you too, mate - and to everyone on CFCnet! 

5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just watched Arsenal V WBA , I do hope whatever referee we get was watching Wilshire dive whenever he overran the ball , Mike  Dean fell for it every time .

Conte has a blind spot where Arsenal are concerned paying them far too much respect when they have a soft centre , we need to go for this and not sit meekly whilst they play their triangles around us .

We are a much better side than them , let's prove it.

Yep, agree completely Mark.

2 hours ago, kev61 said:

1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

"It's the Irish sense of humour Michael.Are you up late or up early in your neck of the woods?.whatever,happy new year to one and all...even though I hate this time of year!".

Neither really, Kev. It's 9:45 am here right now, on another gorgeous sunny Sydney day!

Happy New Year to you too, mate - and to everyone on CFCnet! 

Yes, happy new year everyone.

Sea foot   

Let's have a collective great year people. Through thick and thin, we are all supporters of the greatest club around. It's been a roller coaster ride at times but we all love it.

I know it's not on topic but after wine, single malt, beer, Hootananny and "herbal medicine" I don't care much. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

• Like 1

Have to win this, after today's results...Liverpool win with last kick of game, and thanks to Big SAMs tactics of playing for a 0-0 at home, United strolling to victory

candidly conte will know this and surely act on it.  Ensuring victory over Arsenal at the Emirates.  Man City didn't win and that is what the league will focus on but Arsenal are also there or thereabouts.  Chelsea away at Arsenal on Wednesday night.

We have not done well against the big teams so far this season. This needs to stop on Wednesday. We are Londons best team and they are not. 

jones   

We have also done really bad against the London teams. Will stop tomorrow. We have the benefit of one day more of rest, also having rested a few of our best players. Think we will go back to 3-5-2, that has proven effective against the better teams. Although Drinkwater and Willian should start on merit, I expect Conte to "rotate" both Bakayoko and Fabregas in for this one. Christensen back in it, at the expense of Cahill.

Courtois - Azpi Christensen Rudiger - Moses Fabregas Kante Bakayoko Alonso - Hazard Morata

Edited by jones