• Current Donation Goals

paulw66   
1 hour ago, jones said:

We have also done really bad against the London teams.

one really bad result only. 

2 hours ago, jones said:

We have also done really bad against the London teams. Will stop tomorrow. We have the benefit of one day more of rest, also having rested a few of our best players. Think we will go back to 3-5-2, that has proven effective against the better teams. Although Drinkwater and Willian should start on merit, I expect Conte to "rotate" both Bakayoko and Fabregas in for this one. Christensen back in it, at the expense of Cahill.

Courtois - Azpi Christensen Rudiger - Moses Fabregas Kante Bakayoko Alonso - Hazard Morata

Hope your wrong about Bakayoko, disaster waiting to happen, bound to give away silly free kicks around the box, Drinkwater needs to play

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

You don't think losing to Palace was a bad result?

jones   
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

0-0 at home to Arsenal, 1-2 at Palace, 0-1 at West Ham and almost stumbled at home to Watford. That is really bad in my book.

paulw66   
57 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

You don't think losing to Palace was a bad result?

Croydon!

paulw66   
24 minutes ago, jones said:

0-0 at home to Arsenal, 1-2 at Palace, 0-1 at West Ham and almost stumbled at home to Watford. That is really bad in my book.

A draw with Arsenal isn't bad. I had forgotten about Palace TBH, but there is also the 2-1 win at Spuds.

The Watford game was a win, so not sure what that matters. 

Faramir   
19 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

We have not done well against the big teams so far this season. This needs to stop on Wednesday. We are Londons best team and they are not. 

Beat United and Spurs. Tied Liverpool and Arsenal. Lost to City.

kev61   
9 hours ago, jones said:

Coincidence - no need to read too much into it IMO.As some have said, we are a much better team  than Arsenal,of course that doesn't always mean a win.More or less the same team that beat Stoke with Hazard coming in.

First twenty minutes is always predictable against Arsenal - they always come out all guns blazing - contain them and they collapse like a badly made souffle.

According to ESPN, Arsenal will definitely be missing Ramsey, Giroud, Montreal and Kolasinac, with both Ozil and Koscielny rated as 'unlikely to play'. 

6 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

According to ESPN, Arsenal will definitely be missing Ramsey, Giroud, Montreal and Kolasinac, with both Ozil and Koscielny rated as 'unlikely to play'. 

Hopefully Conte will tell the team to get at them from the first minute, and attack them and bully them.

The last thing we want to do is to allow Arsenal to get into their passing game, and sit back and allow them on to us.

after what happened at the weekend to Arsenal, I can see the referee (A. Taylor ), bottling a few decisions and awarding them all of the 50/50 calls, to appease Wenger.