• Current Donation Goals

Arsenal have a few injuries and we're the better team, so on paper we should get the win, however Conte's record against Arsenal isn't great and I feel he shows them way too much respect and so hopefully he won't do that tonight. Hazard will come back in and potentially I'd keep Willian in and play the following:

Courtois

Azpi Christensen Cahill

Moses Kante Drinkwater Alonso

Willian Morata Hazard

With Fabregas coming off the bench in the second half (but I wouldn't be surprised to see Fabregas and Bakayoko come in and we go back to 352).

Personally I think Kante and Drinkwater is the best pairing for us when playing 2 in the middle, it seems the most balanced and I also think when Drinkwater has played this season he's generally performed very well.

Willian has earnt a place in the starting 11 now I feel, his form has picked up a lot and he's working so hard for the team at the moment.

Come on Chels!

paulw66   
4 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Arsenal have a few injuries and we're the better team, so on paper we should get the win, however Conte's record against Arsenal isn't great and I feel he shows them way too much respect and so hopefully he won't do that tonight. Hazard will come back in and potentially I'd keep Willian in and play the following:

Courtois

Azpi Christensen Cahill

Moses Kante Drinkwater Alonso

Willian Morata Hazard

With Fabregas coming off the bench in the second half (but I wouldn't be surprised to see Fabregas and Bakayoko come in and we go back to 352).

Personally I think Kante and Drinkwater is the best pairing for us when playing 2 in the middle, it seems the most balanced and I also think when Drinkwater has played this season he's generally performed very well.

Willian has earnt a place in the starting 11 now I feel, his form has picked up a lot and he's working so hard for the team at the moment.

Come on Chels!

Absolute cert he plays 3-5-2

Courtois, Azpi, Christiensen, Cahill, Alonso, Moses, Kante, Baka, Fabregas, Hazard, Morata

The only doubts are Cahill v Rudiger and Bakayoko v Drinkwater

14 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Absolute cert he plays 3-5-2

Courtois, Azpi, Christiensen, Cahill, Alonso, Moses, Kante, Baka, Fabregas, Hazard, Morata

The only doubts are Cahill v Rudiger and Bakayoko v Drinkwater

Unfortunately I think you may be right, I personally think that's harsh on Willian and I also think Drinkwater must now be above Baka in the pecking order... but I don't think he actually is.

2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Unfortunately I think you may be right, I personally think that's harsh on Willian and I also think Drinkwater must now be above Baka in the pecking order... but I don't think he actually is.

The biggest worry is if they are both above Fabregas. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see us line up similar to how we did against Liverpool 

3 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

The biggest worry is if they are both above Fabregas. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see us line up similar to how we did against Liverpool 

Quite agree. For me it's Kante and Drinkwater if we play 343 and Kante, Drinkwater and Fabregas if we play 352.

Holymoly   
5 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Arsenal have a few injuries and we're the better team, so on paper we should get the win, however Conte's record against Arsenal isn't great and I feel he shows them way too much respect and so hopefully he won't do that tonight.

I tend to agree with your points. It probably hinges in how we approach the game in the first 5 minutes. If we allow them to gain the upper hand from the off then it will be a long night, whereas if we put them under pressure I'd like to think we could go back up to second. Hopefully we don't just settle for the draw.

Just seen the two teams , if we cannot beat this rag tag bunch we may as well give up.

Just now, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

WHAT DOES DRINKWATER HAVE TO DO TO GET IN THE TEAM BEFORE BAKAYOKO?

Yeh, I think I'd prefer him too, even though Baka has improved recently.

Why is Baka playing ahead of Drinkwater? Seriously, if he leads to another goal being conceded then Conte is to blame. This is coming from someone who is a massive Conte fan. Additionally, Rudiger probably deserves to be in ahead of Cahill as his passing is superior.