Zappacosta
Drinkwater
Bakayoko
Kenedy

Willian
Batshuayi
Pedro

Eduardo, Ampadu, Clarke-Salter, Sterling, Musonda, Hudson-Odoi, Morata

Pleased to see Luiz starting and also pleased to see Conte taking this seriously. Looking at the starting 11 and the bench the game plan is very much 'Get it won by half time so I can get some kids on'.

Come on Chels!

Rob B   

Bit disappointed Ampadu and Musonda aren’t starting.  Ethan was really good against Everton and it’s not like Gaz needs the minutes.

At least the bench is full of kids so Conte can’t do what he usually does and bring seniors on to see the game out if we’re winning 

6 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Luiz starts - which I suppose is a sign he is not off just yet.  
Quite a strong team, with 5 kids and Morata on the bench.  523 with Drinkwater should mean we have more than enough to bring the kids on by 60 mins.  Sterling and Hudson-Odoi are the ones to watch IMO. 

If someone says something hurtful yet true about Mourinho, you accuse them of "believing the media", yet when it comes to Conte (and in particular this so-called falling out between him and Luiz) you seem to very much believe the wilder, anti-Conte stories in the media, and when something happens, such as Luiz returning from injury and playing, claim he hasn't left 'yet'. Obviously, one day you will be correct... unless Luiz carries on playing into his nineties, he will eventually leave, and like some pub bore, you will claim you were right all along.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Bit disappointed Ampadu and Musonda aren’t starting.  Ethan was really good against Everton and it’s not like Gaz needs the minutes.

At least the bench is full of kids so Conte can’t do what he usually does and bring seniors on to see the game out if we’re winning 

Yeah, I wanted Ampadu to start this one. Rudiger Luiz Amapadu would have been perfectly fine. As for Musonda, I am not so worried about that one as I think he will be off within the next two weeks now Barkley has signed. The real surprise for me is Kenedy as most thought he was off to Newcastle/loan. 

chelboy   

Not having Cesc or Hazard on the bench is a slight risk. We do not need a replay in our tight schedule and we tend to struggle without both of them. Hopefully Pedro and Willian step up today.

• Like 1

Nice to see a return of the yellow away kit , we're a much better footballing side than the rabble in the black.

Well 20+ minutes in and its a total borefest thus far, the last thing we need is a replay.

Willian showing the same levels of desire and speed as I did when my mum sent me to get the paper from the local newsagents when I was a child.