• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Norwich City 0 Chelsea 0

Without Hazard, we are devoid of any real threat.

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

Without Hazard, we are devoid of any real threat.

Also terribly missing Fabregas. 

If any doubt Luiz was on his way out, that half has all but confirmed it. He doesn't want to be here and he's showing why Christensen is now our starter. Should have played Ampadu.

What terrible first half, nobody has impressed, we have no control over this game and we're lucky Norwich aren't very good.

Put some kids on and get Bats and Bakayoko off.

BORING!

Rob B   
Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

If any doubt Luiz was on his way out, that half has all but confirmed it. He doesn't want to be here and he's showing why Christensen is now our starter. Should have played Ampadu.

What terrible first half, nobody has impressed, we have no control over this game and we're lucky Norwich aren't very good.

BORING!

In fairness to Luiz, he has been out for what, 6-7 weeks injured.  And has made more passes that anyone else on the pitch (49)

Agree about the kids though. Hudson-Odoi and Musonda 

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

BORING!

It’s his first game back from injury. 

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

In fairness to Luiz, he has been out for what, 6-7 weeks injured.  And has made more passes that anyone else on the pitch (49)

Agree about the kids though. Hudson-Odoi and Musonda 

That is true, fair enough, however is body language doesn't strike me as a man trying to force his way back in to this team.

1 minute ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

It’s his first game back from injury. 

It's more his body language, he doesn't look very interested to me.

paulw66   

only Luis and Willian are trying. wouldn't say anything abnormal about his body language at all. stop listening to the bt sport morons.

Chuckso   

I must say these are the sort of games that I makes me not mind Conte not being our manager. 

You are playing your second string team against a team a division lower than you albeit away from home. Get them to press and play on the front foot. Instead we get what I call "football of cowardice" where you lose the ball in breakdown in play but instead of trying to retrieve it immediately, all players are instructed to fall back relieving any pressure that may have built up, giving the opposition respite and hoping to counter attack. This means we would never really win midfield and makes our players look very ordinary compared to much lesser players. 

This tactic I understand against dangerous, read premiership opponents and their likes, or using it as an energy saving tactic but against the likes of Norwich with your second string team  who you do not need to conserve energy levels, this is just unacceptable to me.

Conte and Moirinho really get my goat with their negative brand of football. 

• Confused 1