• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Ross Barkley

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Nothing to do with this at all.

Some people just don't rate him. Never have, and unless he becomes a completely different footballer overnight, never will.

True.  But there is also an instinctive reaction when anyone comes up with a pile of bullshit about how great a player is on the basis of one ordinary performance that follows a string of poor ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

True.  But there is also an instinctive reaction when anyone comes up with a pile of bullshit about how great a player is on the basis of one ordinary performance that follows a string of poor ones.

...which absolutely nobody has done....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   

Some people makes an opinion of a player in minutes ,some in hours and the majority in weeks.Personally I don't think he will make it with us in the long term but he deserves playing time because of his recent displays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

Thought he played an absolute blinder for England tonight.  Changed the whole tempo of the game.

Great performance by everyone in an England shirt actually.  The future looks really bright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
51 minutes ago, Ham said:

Thought he played an absolute blinder for England tonight.  Changed the whole tempo of the game.

Great performance by everyone in an England shirt actually.  The future looks really bright. 

Yes he played well but what an absolute shite game.Football is dying a death I would rather watch darts or snooker and I'm not fussed with either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
1 hour ago, kev61 said:

Yes he played well but what an absolute shite game.Football is dying a death I would rather watch darts or snooker and I'm not fussed with either.

Jesus you're hard to please Kev.  I thought that was a fantastic performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   

I thought Barkley did well though Sancho stood out for me.

It was funny watching the shape it appeared like Southgate was playing Sarri-ball. Half the time looking like statues and the other half putting some decent moves together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now