• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Ross Barkley

Ham   

I'm still hopeful that he'll turn out to be a good signing. 

3 hours ago, Ham said:

I'm still hopeful that he'll turn out to be a good signing. 

Good for you, mate. I think that he's a dud, and always has been. Hope that you're right, but i just can't see it - I'd be selling him in the summer, assuming that we can find anyone silly enough to buy him from us........:).

On 4/3/2018 at 5:03 AM, Michael Tucker said:

Good for you, mate. I think that he's a dud, and always has been. Hope that you're right, but I just can't see it - I'd be selling him in the summer, assuming that we can find anyone silly enough to buy him from us........:).

Looking good so far don't you think Michael? 

paulw66   
41 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Looking good so far don't you think Michael? 

I have a funny feeling he will do well this season. £15m in the current market is pocket change too. 

20 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I have a funny feeling he will do well this season. £15m in the current market is pocket change too. 

He looks fit and strong, quick - probably in the best shape of his life. I think he'll have a good season. The fear as always with him is injuries. Let's see how it plays out. I'm far from ready to say he's a bad signing. At £15m he could prove to be a awesome signing. 

paulw66   
32 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

He looks fit and strong, quick - probably in the best shape of his life. I think he'll have a good season. The fear as always with him is injuries. Let's see how it plays out. I'm far from ready to say he's a bad signing. At £15m he could prove to be a awesome signing. 

Let's be honest, who can you buy these days for £15m ? 

Swansea are selling Mawson for £20m, Mitrovic went for £22m there is talk Liverpool want £20m for Ings.........