• Current Donation Goals

GURJ SS   

Moses should have done better, opposition slips and he's in, blasts it against a player but gets lucky and the ball comes back to him, then he loses his head and just kicks it at goal. That's the sort of situation that we've been failing to take advantage of, we have to make the opposition pay for any mistakes; it's almost as if we try and win some weird let the opposition off charity award.

Here's a quote from Pat Nevin on proceedings so far:

For Chelsea, Danny Drinkwater has almost given every ball away that he has got.

Anyone disagree? He is the man we all wanted to replace Baka after all.

ripz   

we should be all over this team, pushing high up, high intensity etc their front 3 is bang average, we have 3v2 in midfield yet we're the team backing off, shocking performance so far. This Arsenal team should be getting slaughtered.

chelboy   

Two teams who do not look hungry for this cup. Probably both thinking they stand no chance against City. Poor game from both sides.

GURJ SS   
17 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Here's a quote from Pat Nevin on proceedings so far:

For Chelsea, Danny Drinkwater has almost given every ball away that he has got.

Anyone disagree? He is the man we all wanted to replace Baka after all.

We can't be too hard on Drinkwater, yes he won the league not long ago but there's a huge chance that had Leicester thrown it away we'd not have signed him. Cesc and Kante are the only real top quality central mids we have, the rest are playing because we don't have any more central mids. 

Hardly the stuff of dreams so far. Both side have been pretty average, and I'd suggest that if the ref didn't have VAR to play with, plenty would be asleep already. Given the teams selected, I think that Wenger will be the happier manager right now. Hoping for a big improvement second half.

Appalling performance, zero intensity or desire against one of the worst Arsenal teams I’ve seen Chelsea play in my lifetime.