• Current Donation Goals

I suppose Conte will be happy since it’s a clean sheet. We were very poor and there was nothing positive to talk about. 

Meaehile xcelery will come back saying how it’s all good and there is nothing wrong with Conte.

The board have to wake up and start investing in quality players. And Conte needs to sort this out, or he'll be gone before the end of the season. 

Right now we're looking at Europa league next year and no trophies this season. And falling further and further away from ever challenging again. Board need to wake up or sell to someone richer who will actually spend money on top players. 

The players look like they've given up playing for the manager, EVERYONE AND HIS DOG KNOWS CONTE WONT BE HERE AT THE START OF THE NEW SEASON

chelboy   

Dont know about you guys but I have completely lost faith in Morata. Talk about Bakayoko but a striker is supposed to stand up in situations like this. All we needed in these past few games is 1 more goal. I do not think this guy can lead us to glory. People can talk about giving him time but I honestly think he is not the striker we need. Costa was a match winner and carried this team on many occasions. Conte gamble on Morata is the biggest mistake he has made. It will cost him his job. Unless the board allow him to upgrade in this window. 

Some people sound surprised. This happens time and time again. We win the league or do really well then go missing for another season. I’ve heard this all before so many times: “not enough quality players” “no urgency” “no ruthlessness” “lacking in creativity”. I think at this point these should become slogans and written all around the stadium. There is clearly trouble off pitch, these symptoms always indicate this. You shouldn’t worry, it’s simply time for Conte to go which is why Chelsea are struggling through this period. 

Once a new manager is introduced, as is  always the case, the same players will turn their World Class switch. 

Edited by roadrunner2009
  • Like 1

I'm beginning to think Conte wants out, and his heart isn't in it anymore, and the players know it. He's lost the dressing room I think, players just don't look motivated, no energy, no passion. It's all gone.

If this goes on much longer Conte will be gone. Ancelotti is available immediately, and plays much more attacking football. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happens soon.

It's certainly looking like the team are treading water.. Always amazes me players behave like petulant children in these circumstances

1 minute ago, James Prescott said:

If this goes on much longer Conte will be gone. Ancelotti is available immediately, and plays much more attacking football. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happens soon.

Roman needs to decide about Conte, if he wants to keep him then he needs to back him now, if not then he might as well change the manager ASP...

off topic how did Marez not get booked for the clear dive

Well that was awful. Even against ten men we never looked like scoring. 

The rot is setting in and Conte is clinging on hoping for the Board to rescue him.

He's going to be very disappointed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Conte isn’t in charge for the Barcelona second leg. 

We start off hindered by a formation that isn’t working, sub off our best player along with our most creative player, leave Bakayoko on (who I’m already comfortable saying will be one of the worst signings we’ve ever made), persist with Moses who is bang out of form/back to his level. 

Even starting Cahill, our slowest CB, against Vardy is an odd one. 

Some of these players are going to become tired of carrying their teammates: Kante is being put in the same position as Matic was as effectively the only able midfielder, Hazard gets the ball first half and almost always only had Morata within 40 yards of him. Then you have two very good players like Willian and Pedro being thrown on to save the game, they should be getting more minutes. 

There’s no doubt we need upgrades: Bakayoko, Moses and Alonso could all be improved upon. But that’s no excuse for this shitshow that we’ve been subjected to in the last few weeks.