• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just read that Bakayoko has been cast opposite Jennifer Lawrence in "Passengers 2" .

Slavisa Jokanovic has nothing on that joker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chelboy   
4 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

Yup - you can see it.  Yesterday Conte is quoted as saying the club will have to sack him.

Today his team selection is calling out for it, I literally cannot believe this is the team that won the league last season.

God we miss Costa.

This is not the team that won the league last season. The player that won us 15 points is not here anymore. I would take a "half season Diego" over a full season Morata by the looks of things. I actually think we have created more chances this season than last season which makes you realise which department is lacking quality  big time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barkley walks into this team right now. We need him desperately. 

Kante, Barkley and Fabregas in CM with Barkley switching from CM to inside forward/AM when attacking. His energy, freshness, box to box midfield drive and creativity are one thing we are dearly missing. 

He'll be a regular once fully fit. If he can't get in front of Bakayoko and Drinkwater, there's a problem. And he's more creative than the other AM's we have, Hazard apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

This is not the team that won the league last season. The player that won us 15 points is not here anymore. I would take a "half season Diego" over a full season Morata by the looks of things. I actually think we have created more chances this season than last season which makes you realise which department is lacking quality  big time. 

I still wouldn't take him back after how he treated our club. The guy is still a disgrace. Never have him back. 

But we sure need someone as clinical in front of goal. We're crying out for a Vardy or Aubameyang. Morata is excellent, but lacking confidence. And he needs a rest, and someone to challenge him for his place. 

Said it in the summer. I'd literally sell Bats whilst we still can, and use the money to buy one of those two. 

It's obvious, so of course our incompetent, inept board won't see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Spurs cruising against Everton

Arsenal will probably thump Bournemouth tomorrow

Sad that we have to pray for a Man City win against Liverpool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dingus   

But we all knew the attacking side of things needed strengthening-plenty of us were saying that we needed another Striker and 2 AM’s of significant quality so that if players like Hazard or Morata did go through dips, the others could come in and  the quality of the team wouldn’t suffer.

But as is the case, everyone said we were fine, “we won the league”, blah blah blah and look where we are now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

So Spurs cruising against Everton

Arsenal will probably thump Bournemouth tomorrow

Sad that we have to pray for a Man City win against Liverpool

It helps you cruise when your second goal is two yards offside and the linesman is five yards behind play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

I still wouldn't take him back after how he treated our club. The guy is still a disgrace. Never have him back. 

But we sure need someone as clinical in front of goal. We're crying out for a Vardy or Aubameyang. Morata is excellent, but lacking confidence. And he needs a rest, and someone to challenge him for his place. 

Said it in the summer. I'd literally sell Bats whilst we still can, and use the money to buy one of those two. 

It's obvious, so of course our incompetent, inept board won't see it.

I'm guessing right now James that that picture of gurning Marina next to Barkley will be our ONLY signing this window.

Hope we enjoy the Europa League next season with Quique Sanchez Flores or whatever Duff manager is mad enough to come work for this club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

It helps you cruise when your second goal is two yards offside and the linesman is five yards behind play.

This is true but Chelsea haven't even managed an offside goal in three games.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dingus said:

But we all knew the attacking side of things needed strengthening-plenty of us were saying that we needed another Striker and 2 AM’s of significant quality so that if players like Hazard or Morata did go through dips, the others could come in and  the quality of the team wouldn’t suffer.

But as is the case, everyone said we were fine, “we won the league”, blah blah blah and look where we are now.

Everyone knew including Conte but the board knew best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.