• Current Donation Goals

Conte is awful at rotation. Awful. This is why he's never won a European trophy, quite clearly. We're so limited tactically TBH. And predictable. Conte doesn't have a plan B - it's 3-4-3 or 3-5-2, and everyone has sussed it. 

Our defence all over the place when Cahill is marshalling them and playing the sweeper. Water is wet. 

Christensen should be starting almost every game - certainly league and CL games, and semi-final/finals. He didn't start against Norwich, he can play today, and right now him not playing it could cost us the game. He's simply in a different class to Cahill, and it shows. 

• Confused 1

SS_89   

Really wish we'd go for someone like mahrez on the right and switch back to 3-4-3 think we'd be infinitely better. 

We need Barkley fit ASAP. He walks into this side. Energy, creativity, goals, driving forward runs. Exactly what we're missing. 

And we need another top striker to rotate with Morata - he looks tired, and Bats is useless, no challenge to him at all. 

3-5-2 doesn't work. It's so defensive, it isolates Morata and Hazard who aren't getting any support. 

My choice would be 3-4-2-1 with Barkley in the side - he can drop into a 3-5-2, but get forward to make it 3-4-3 when we attack. He's exactly what we need. He will link the midfield and the attack perfectly.

And please, drop Bakayoko. He's not playing well, low on confidence, and I don't think he knows his role in this team at all - which is the problem, because he is a good player. 

We can't ignore that some of the problems are down to Conte. It doesn't make him a bad manager, but he needs to make some changes tactically and get some energy, pace and attacking threat into the team. It would help if the club got a stronger squad for him....

Edited by James Prescott

We do need a player to replace one of Pedro and Willian IMO. Both getting to 30 and we need some fresh energy and creativity - still think Mahrez would be a great signing, and he'd come if we went for him. But way too obvious.

We look toothless. Conte needs to turn this form around - keep on like this, we'll be out of both cups, and the CL, and he'll be gone by March. 

Hazard is playing badly too....for a player of his level, his form and goal tally is appalling, especially last few weeks. No excuses. He needs a kick up the backside and needs to get his form in gear again. Tired of this 'I'll play well when I'm in the mood' from him. He needs to turn it up a notch.