• Current Donation Goals

SS_89   
Just now, James Prescott said:

Hazard is playing badly too....for a player of his level, his form and goal tally is appalling, especially last few weeks. No excuses. He needs a kick up the backside and needs to get his form in gear again. Tired of this 'I'll play well when I'm in the mood' from him. He needs to turn it up a notch.

Just lol, yep have a go a the one player being asked to shoulder our whole game. He's not the problem the midfield is, Kante is brilliant but bakayoko has done nothing and fabregas really isn't contributing much to our game at the moment. 

SS_89   

Fabregas has been dire at set pieces for a while I have no idea why he is even on them. Why are we incapable of finding one bloody player good enough to take them. 

Fabregas and Hazard are playing awful. Without those two we have no creativity. Barkley will help that but one of Willian and Pedro needs to be replaced, by a Mahrez type creative player. And we need another quality striker to push Morata. 

Players look knackered, and we have no tactical alternative. This is partly the boards fault for not backing the manager, but also it's Conte's fault for being tactically limited and working players maybe too hard, and rotating poorly. 

Vardy looks immense. Looks just what we're missing, as does Mahrez. Would love them both.

SS_89   

Bakayoko isn't even trying to hide how bad he is. He's consistently poor with the ball at his feet. I'm not even sure he can hide behind adapting to the league as a lot of the time he's not even under pressure.