• Current Donation Goals

Blue Rod   
9 minutes ago, ShedEndMassive said:

I'm so glad Emenalo is gone so we can't sign expensive **** players like Bakayoko and Morata anymore.

It's always the fault of those who have left. How about wait for us to win one trophy before you celebrate Emenalo's departure?

Hazard and Fabregas have had poor games. They've had bright moments, yes, but not enough - Fabs corners have been useless. 

Hazard hasn't scored from open play for ages. He should aiming for 15-20 a season with his ability. He's not doing enough, and he's barely getting any support attacking wise.

1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

Yep. Plan A isn't working and there's no plan B. 

Yep. It's either 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 and both have been exposed.

Maybe the Chelsea board are realising this too. This won't help Conte's position. 

It wouldn't surprise me that if we go out to Barca (and we will playing like this), he'll be sacked immediately.  We'll see. His time is almost up at Chelsea though, and I think it's being reflected in our play. This feels a little like Jose's last few months (though not quite that bad). 

When you're being criticised they say you should let your football do the talking .

Ours is speaking volumes.

Blue Rod   
4 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Yep. Plan A isn't working and there's no plan B. 

When we can't even pass to the man 5 yards away, I don't think this has to do with not having Lionel Messi in the team. The team is not even fit. When Leicester stop running, instead of put them on their back foot, we also take a break, as if we are knackered after (after all that running)

SS_89   

What has happened to this team, I think the last truly great performance was atletico away. Since then a mixed bag of good to extremely poor.