• Current Donation Goals

Dingus   

We haven’t even come close to scoring in this game it’s been that one sided. And this is a home game.

Keep on like this for much longer, we all know where it goes. That old template "recent performances have not been good enough".....

We've drawn 3 games in a row, this is our fourth. Awful form.

Edited by James Prescott

SS_89   
Just now, Original 21 said:

Blimey. Hazard off. Bizarre changes from Conte. Really not sure what Bakayoko is doing to stay on. 

Agreed, Baka should have come off, Fab deservedly off but Hazard no chance. 

Dingus   
2 minutes ago, SS_89 said:

What the actual ****??? Hazard should not be coming off. 

Hazard has been rubbish. Why should he be exempt from being pulled off?

TBH I get Conte's point taking Hazard off - but we've no alternative, which is the problem. We shouldn't be taking Fabregas and Hazard off at 0-0, in any game. Just no.

The crowd booed Conte when they were taken off. I think Conte is losing Hazard's support, and I think he just lost a few fans too. Hazard is playing like he did when Jose lost the dressing room. It's not looking good.

Edited by James Prescott

chelboy   

When are we going to see a 343 with Hazard Pedro Cesc and Morata. We are chasing a game. No point putting on Pedro when you take of Hazard and Cesc. Who is meant to create the chances then?

I read a theory somewhere that Conte is trying to be sacked, with his tactics, substitions and comments recently. It wouldn't surprise me.

Certainly I don't think he wants to be at Chelsea much longer.