• Current Donation Goals

1 minute ago, James Prescott said:

I read a theory somewhere that Conte is trying to be sacked, with his tactics, substitions and comments recently. It wouldn't surprise me.

Certainly I don't think he wants to be at Chelsea much longer. 

Give it a rest

6 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

I read a theory somewhere that Conte is trying to be sacked, with his tactics, substitions and comments recently. It wouldn't surprise me.

Certainly I don't think he wants to be at Chelsea much longer. 

I wonder if that's why Bakayoko , who he didn't want to have to rely on this season plays every week ?

Dingus   

Not one single positive thing I can say about any of these players and their performance today.

Should have lost the game in the first half alone.

Not once ounce of quality shown. And people think Barkley is the solution to this?

We’re a shambles of a team at the moment and no sign of it changing given Roman/the boards stance on transfer dealings.

Hopeless. Absolutely hopeless. No creativity. No energy. No clear cut chances. No ruthlessness. 

This is a major problem. 

Partly Conte's fault - tactically limited, unable to get players energised or motivated, some poor substitutions. But it's also the board's fault for giving us a weak squad with limited attacking quality outside our major players, lacking any alternatives up front,  or any other creative players. 

Conte is in major trouble. 

And the board need to up their game in terms of spending if we're to have a chance of top four this season. Or keep competing beyond it.