• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Norwich City 1 (Chelsea 5-3 Penalties)

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our F.A. Cup 3rd Round Replay against Norwich City at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45, Wednesday, 17th January, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

0-0 out on penalties.

But I've got a ticket (on general sale for £30).
Please don't tell me it's going to last 120 mins + pens.

23 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

But I've got a ticket (on general sale for £30).
Please don't tell me it's going to last 120 mins + pens.

After the last three matches I've watched - something has to give!

Bakayoko hat trick!

jones   

FA Cup should not be a priority. Play the fringe players, and mix in more kids. Nobody starting this week-end should play in this one.

Caballero 

Sterling Luiz Ampadu Zappacosta

Musonda Bakayoko Drinkwater

Hudson-Odoi Batshuayi Pedro

If we lose, then so bit we don't have to worry about more games at times we don't want them. If we win (with that team), then many of these players will have been given a massive confidence injection. Nothing to lose! Then we can play a fully rested first XI against Brighton, hopefully with a more attacking outlook:

Courtois

Azpi Christensen Rudiger

Moses Fabregas Kanté Alonso

Willian Morata Hazard

Rob B   

Caballero 

Sterling      Luiz.      Rudiger

Zappa       Ampadu      Barkley     Kenedy

Musonda.     Michy.    Hudson-Odoi 

A lot weaker than what we’d normally play but if that team can’t be Norwich then we don’t deserve a cup run.  Besides some of those kids have earned it 

I'd be really surprised if Conte goes for so many kids and fringe players in his lineup. It's a nice thought, I suppose, but I think that he'll want to win this one, so expect a pretty-close to full strength side.

38 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

I'd be really surprised if Conte goes for so many kids and fringe players in his lineup. It's a nice thought, I suppose, but I think that he'll want to win this one, so expect a pretty-close to full strength side.

Yes.  The first leg team appeared to be designed to kill the game in 30 mins and bring on the kids (which is what we all want).
So I'd also expect something similar.  

Rob B   
1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

Agreed, unfortunately. 

4 hours ago, jones said:

FA Cup should not be a priority. Play the fringe players, and mix in more kids. Nobody starting this week-end should play in this one.

Caballero 

Sterling Luiz Ampadu Zappacosta

Musonda Bakayoko Drinkwater

Hudson-Odoi Batshuayi Pedro

If we lose, then so bit we don't have to worry about more games at times we don't want them. If we win (with that team), then many of these players will have been given a massive confidence injection. Nothing to lose! Then we can play a fully rested first XI against Brighton, hopefully with a more attacking outlook:

Courtois

Azpi Christensen Rudiger

Moses Fabregas Kanté Alonso

Willian Morata Hazard

Are you hoping Bakayoko is going to inspire drag those young kids over the finishing line?? (emoji face peesing with laughter).