• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Norwich City 1 (Chelsea 5-3 Penalties)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think not playing the 5th round days before the first Barca leg would enormously boost our chances of getting to the CL QF.

Be serious - 'No Chance', is the chance we have against Barca.. I'll watch us play them, and hope for the best, but seriously, Barca are a cut above I'm afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
55 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Be serious - 'No Chance', is the chance we have against Barca.. I'll watch us play them, and hope for the best, but seriously, Barca are a cut above I'm afraid.

That's been said many times before Chelsea v Barca matches Michael....... 

😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ham said:

That's been said many times before Chelsea v Barca matches Michael....... 

😊

Very true, mate.......:). And I hope we shock the hell out of them! I still don't think that you throw away a possible FA Cup shot, on the off-chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll win if the referee isn't an absolute joke desperate to stop us winning. Wait, what am I saying, we'll lose.

Referee 1-0 Chelsea

Edited by CostaTheBlue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
22 hours ago, jones said:

I would be surprised too. But if I was Conte, I would not consider this game to be important. At all. In fact, I'd want out of the competition.

Should have done that with the league cup, not this one

16 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think not playing the 5th round days before the first Barca leg would enormously boost our chances of getting to the CL QF.

True. A free weekend would help enormously. 

Meanwhile, Barkley not eligible and Fabregas and Cahill injured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   
4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Meanwhile, Barkley not eligible and Fabregas and Cahill injured. 

That combination gives me more hope we will actually win comfortably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jones   

Conte in his presser: No Barkley, Fabregas or Cahill. Key players will be rested. Hudson-Odoi needs to take another step before he plays (starts?).

Will we be able to line up a side not involving any starters against Brighton?

Caballero - Ampadu Luiz Sterling - Zappacosta Drinkwater Bakayoko Kenedy - Musonda Batshuayi Pedro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, kev61 said:

We don't need this competition except for playing fringe players to prove themselves.

Sorry Kev, unless you're mistaking the FA Cup for the League Cup, then I totally disagree with you. We have a proud record in the FA Cup, and I, for one, would like to see it continue. If you want somewhere for young players to prove themselves, then surely that's why the League Cup exists?

That's not to say that Conte won't mix-up his team selections, but with Barkley unavailable, and Fabregas and Cahill out injured, I doubt that he'll make wholesale changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
3 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Sorry Kev, unless you're mistaking the FA Cup for the League Cup, then I totally disagree with you. We have a proud record in the FA Cup, and I, for one, would like to see it continue. If you want somewhere for young players to prove themselves, then surely that's why the League Cup exists?

I doubt you or I and most of our fans would give a rats ass what happens in any domestic cup.We are programmed now to the league and champion's league.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.