• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea vs Norwich City

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think not playing the 5th round days before the first Barca leg would enormously boost our chances of getting to the CL QF.

Be serious - 'No Chance', is the chance we have against Barca.. I'll watch us play them, and hope for the best, but seriously, Barca are a cut above I'm afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
55 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Be serious - 'No Chance', is the chance we have against Barca.. I'll watch us play them, and hope for the best, but seriously, Barca are a cut above I'm afraid.

That's been said many times before Chelsea v Barca matches Michael....... 

😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ham said:

That's been said many times before Chelsea v Barca matches Michael....... 

😊

Very true, mate.......:). And I hope we shock the hell out of them! I still don't think that you throw away a possible FA Cup shot, on the off-chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll win if the referee isn't an absolute joke desperate to stop us winning. Wait, what am I saying, we'll lose.

Referee 1-0 Chelsea

Edited by CostaTheBlue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
22 hours ago, jones said:

I would be surprised too. But if I was Conte, I would not consider this game to be important. At all. In fact, I'd want out of the competition.

Should have done that with the league cup, not this one

16 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think not playing the 5th round days before the first Barca leg would enormously boost our chances of getting to the CL QF.

True. A free weekend would help enormously. 

Meanwhile, Barkley not eligible and Fabregas and Cahill injured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   
4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Meanwhile, Barkley not eligible and Fabregas and Cahill injured. 

That combination gives me more hope we will actually win comfortably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now