• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

"If I Was Roman Abramovich, I'd......."

Sir   
On 14/01/2018 at 11:21 PM, NoblyBobly said:

If I were Roman I'd.... give an interview. Just the one would do.  Make sure it was a sensible interviewer (that's not you Piers Morgan) and lets just hear what the bloke has to say. Does any fan even know what his voice sounds like? Is it too much to ask after 14 years?

I guess many assume for Roman to have some thunderous god like voice/accent.. but in reality from the videos I’ve seen he’s actually quite softly spoken and fairly unassuming.

54 minutes ago, Sir said:

I guess many assume for Roman to have some thunderous god like voice/accent.. but in reality from the videos I’ve seen he’s actually quite softly spoken and fairly unassuming.

I just want to hear his aspirations for the club and team, he can even write them down but at least we would understand whats happening

Holymoly   
On 14/01/2018 at 10:57 AM, Mark Kelly said:

Firstly , I'd form a football board , with someone like Claudio Ranieri as director of football with , Drogba , Lampard and JT  as members with whoever's in charge of the kids as another member and the current manager as the last.

Thing is, at the end of the day, it IS a business. So whatever brand of "middle management" you place between manager and board it will be just that, middle management. The layer everyone ends up hating and who ultimately has no power whatsoever.

What would be nice would be a couple of people on the actual board who give a stuff about football and Chelsea in particular, rather than ones who see the players as items on a balance sheet.

"If I Was Roman Abramovich, I'd......." let the manager build a team with the players he needs

Ham   
2 hours ago, Brian Mcculloch Glasgow said:

Spend my millions by helping people in need all over the world.

People like Peter Crouch? 

5 hours ago, exiledblue said:

"If I Was Roman Abramovich, I'd......." let the manager build a team with the players he needs

Even if they have no resale value and leave the club in a financial hole when they coach leaves or is sacked? 

4 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

Even if they have no resale value and leave the club in a financial hole when they coach leaves or is sacked? 

It's his club, and his money, so I'd suggest that it's up to Roman.