• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

"If I Was Roman Abramovich, I'd......."

A dying breed I'm afraid , we could definitely do with them now.

On 09/02/2018 at 8:02 PM, JaneB said:

Absolutely. Can't separate them. Have so much love and respect for both. 

Yep. Nailed it.

Future director of football and manager right there.

Zola director of football. Lampard head coach. Gotta happen. Lamps already coaching Under 18s.

With Roman’s love of all things Barcelona it’s hard to believe he is not looking or grooming someone to be our Pep. It may well be Lampard.

Edited by James Prescott

3 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Zola director of football. Lampard head coach. Gotta happen. Lamps already coaching Under 18s.

Zola doesn't have much of a success record as a manager to date.
Lampard is being allowed to coach U18s as part of his Coaching Badge training.  Not quite U18 coach yet, let alone several steps towards being a Head coach.

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Lampard is being allowed to coach U18s as part of his Coaching Badge training.  Not quite U18 coach yet, let alone several steps towards being a Head coach.

I was thinking exactly the same, but refrained from pointing out the obvious in case I was yet again accused of bullying

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not quite the same legend level but if we're looking home grown then Joe Edwards, Andy Myers and Jody Morris would be the first to get a look-in. Not as head coach but as part of a coaching team providing a bridge between the academy and the first team.

JaneB   
8 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Yep. Nailed it.

Future director of football and manager right there.

With Roman’s love of all things Barcelona it’s hard to believe he is not looking or grooming someone to be our Pep. It may well be Lampard.

Hi James, actually my love and respect for these two doesn't stretch to what you suggest.  Couldn't bear to have them in the firing line which I think I said in another thread.

At least I now know why Franco was at Cobham last week.  Discussing a Chelsea Legends match to take place on Friday 18th May at SB.  Dennis is playing too.  So gutted that I have something else on that night.  Quite an amusing clip on TOCWS FB page.

Edited by JaneB

chara   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Hi James, actually my love and respect for these two doesn't stretch to what you suggest.  Couldn't bear to have them in the firing line which I think I said in another thread.

At least I now know why Franco was at Cobham last week.  Discussing a Chelsea Legends match to take place on Friday 18th May at SB.  Dennis is playing too.  So gutted that I have something else on that night.  Quite an amusing clip on TOCWS FB page.

Thank you JaneB...as usual a breath of fresh air..... always look for your posts which provide a great counterpoint to some of the squabbling that appears on here..such a shame  as I have stated before..once away from the infighting all posters have great points to make..all makes me a bit tired sometimes!..keep it up maam!!

JaneB   
1 hour ago, chara said:

Thank you JaneB...as usual a breath of fresh air..... always look for your posts which provide a great counterpoint to some of the squabbling that appears on here..such a shame  as I have stated before..once away from the infighting all posters have great points to make..all makes me a bit tired sometimes!..keep it up maam!!

That's very kind Chara, thank you so much, means a lot coming from you.  In fact I'm such a soppy cow you've quite made my day!  I feel out of my depth on here a lot of the time but we're all Chelsea fans and everyone has a contribution to make whether we agree with them or not.

Hope you and your wife are well.

Ham   

Pedantic I'll admit but can't we spell the great man's name right in the title? 

It's the least we can do for £1bn of investment.