• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Brighton at Amex Stadium, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30, Saturday, 20th January, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

asvaberg   

Are both Pedro and Morata suspended for this one due to their red cards last night?

Edited by asvaberg

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Are both Pedro and Morata suspended for this one due to their red cards last night?

Yes.

I expect 8 defensive players plus Hazard and Willian, unless Cesc is fit. 

I'm expecting Brighton to defend like their lives depend on it until Glen Murray feeling a touch on his shoulder goes down like a house of cards for a stonewall penalty and red card for Azpilicueta and the World to condemn him as a dirty player.

3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Yes.

I expect 8 defensive players plus Hazard and Willian, unless Cesc is fit. 

In fairness we haven't got anyone else.

37 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Right now we just pick who's the least knackered and try and shoehorn them into a formation based around 3 CBs.

Barkley should at least be fresh so I expect he'll start and play about an hour.

paulw66   
50 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Musonda and Batshuyai to name 2. 

Ham   
46 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

Right now we just pick who's the least knackered and try and shoehorn them into a formation based around 3 CBs.

Barkley should at least be fresh so I expect he'll start and play about an hour.

Barkley is playing a friendly at cobham today against QPR to get his fitness up. Will be be ok for an hour v Brighton? 

Please....

Courtois

Azpilicueta Christensen Rudiger Alonso

Barkley Kante Drinkwater

Willian Hazard Musonda

Subs: Caballero, Luiz, Ampadu, Moses, Bakayoko, Fabregas/Kenedy, Batshuayi