• Current Donation Goals

1 hour ago, Kezza said:

Don't worry. Some people just like to be controversial to stand out. Having an opinion like Bakayoko is a CB for example.

Alternatively kezza one can just watch the guy to see what he is really good at, and what he can't do.  
Big, fast, great in the air, clumsy, Rudiger without the coolness on the ball, Bakayoko is a CB.  Amazed people are so stubborn not to see that.

Rob B   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Alternatively kezza one can just watch the guy to see what he is really good at, and what he can't do.  
Big, fast, great in the air, clumsy, Rudiger without the coolness on the ball, Bakayoko is a CB.  Amazed people are so stubborn not to see that.

Couldn’t be further from a centre back if you tried, IMO; 

Incredibly slow on the turn (not too bad when he gets going),  positional awareness is shocking, half of his tackles are fouls (compare to say Kante where the majority he wins the ball), has lapses in concentration and a tendency to give the ball away needlessly. 

Can you imagine him giving the ball away and not have a secondary line of defence to bail him out?! 

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Couldn’t be further from a centre back if you tried, IMO; 

Incredibly slow on the turn (not too bad when he gets going),  positional awareness is shocking, half of his tackles are fouls (compare to say Kante where the majority he wins the ball), has lapses in concentration and a tendency to give the ball away needlessly. 

Can you imagine him giving the ball away and not have a secondary line of defence to bail him out?! 

You seem to demand a greater level of skill from your CBs than you CMs or AMs.

kev61   
14 hours ago, JaneB said:

Is your glass always half empty?

It's not about one or the other Jane with respect.We can all celebrate a win but we can also see the deficiencies that will cost us in the future.That is exactly what the manager/head coach/ the board and the owner should be thinking about.

47 minutes ago, kev61 said:

It's not about one or the other Jane with respect.We can all celebrate a win but we can also see the deficiencies that will cost us in the future.That is exactly what the manager/head coach/ the board and the owner should be thinking about.

Well apparently they are; By reportedly showing interest in Crouchy, Andy Carrol and Dzeko. I know its Jan but Crouch and Carrol?  are we not trying to win anything? what happened to get somebody out loan? or recalling ours.

Yes the glass is half full, Usually.

kev61   
14 minutes ago, earthshine said:

Well apparently they are; By reportedly showing interest in Crouchy, Andy Carrol and Dzeko. I know its Jan but Crouch and Carrol?  are we not trying to win anything? what happened to get somebody out loan? or recalling ours.

Interpret that of what you will.

On 19/01/2018 at 9:50 PM, JaneB said:

I live near Brighton but unfortunately not quite near enough otherwise I could have helped out.  Been racking my brains but only ended up looking online which I'm sure you've done.  Hope you find something.

Thanks for taking the time to look. Ended up at Moulscoomb Wild Park and bussing it in. Walked back. 

It's a decent ground, really good facilities and they've organised things inside really well, such as leaving the bars open after the game - have a drink, let the crowds move away and no need to queue and get agitated.

Making you park 1.5 miles away, nearest location where you won't get ticketed isn't a good idea. Keeping both sets of fans at the ground, waiting for buses, park and rides etc could be fraught with problems.

paulw66   
On 1/21/2018 at 10:11 AM, NoblyBobly said:

Considering we had no Fab, no Morata and no Courtois , this was a good solid three points. 

No Fab, Morata, Courtois, Cahill, Pedro or Drinkwater. 6 players, of which 3 would have started, possibly up to 5, and the rest would have been on the bench. 

There were 4 starters who played 120 minutes on Wednesday, plus Batshuyai who also started. 

Invariably there would be periods where we were under pressure due to the above. 

JaneB   
9 hours ago, East Lower said:

Thanks for taking the time to look. Ended up at Moulscoomb Wild Park and bussing it in. Walked back. 

It's a decent ground, really good facilities and they've organised things inside really well, such as leaving the bars open after the game - have a drink, let the crowds move away and no need to queue and get agitated.

Making you park 1.5 miles away, nearest location where you won't get ticketed isn't a good idea. Keeping both sets of fans at the ground, waiting for buses, park and rides etc could be fraught with problems.

No worries and interesting what you say about the ground etc.

I've walked many a mile for Chelsea Football Club, at least the journey was worth it on Saturday :-)

JaneB   
17 hours ago, kev61 said:

16 hours ago, earthshine said:

Yes absolutely Kev.  I just wanted to enjoy the moment.  And now it's back to reality on a Monday night.  Peter Crouch and Andy Carroll?  Going backwards fast.