Barkley Kante Drinkwater

Willian Hazard Musonda

Subs: Caballero, Luiz, Ampadu, Moses, Bakayoko, Fabregas/Kenedy, Batshuayi

29 minutes ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Courtois

Azpillicueta Christensen Rudiger

Moses Barkley Kante Luiz Alonso

Hazard Musonda

You guys really think Musonda will start a league game? He isn't trusted to play mid table championship opposition. 

• Like 1

jones   

With almost full certainty, the team will be

Courtois

Azpi Christensen Rudiger

Moses Bakayoko Kante Alonso

Willian Batshuayi Hazard

Barkley on for an underwhelming Batshuayi after 60. Zappa on for an underwhelming Moses after 70. Musonda on for a tired Hazard after  85, as we continue to try and break the deadlock. Glenn Murray to get a 93rd minute penalty as the ref turns his blind eye to a Knockaert dive.

Only positives about this game. No VAR. No extra time.

Oh, and totally forgot: Neil Barnett turns up at half time to present our newest signing, Andy Carroll being carried on to the pitch on a stretcher. 

Edited by jones

GURJ SS   

I'd go for:

Courtois;

Dave, Chris, Rudi;

Pedro, Kante, *Cesc, Alonso;

Kenedy, Bats, Hazard;

*DD

What we'll likely see:

Courtois; 

Dave, Chris, Cahill;

Moses, DD, Kante, Baka, Alonso;

*Cesc;

Hazard;

*Willian

Very worried for this upcoming game, we need to try something different, if I was the manager I'd even start with Musonda; regardless of quality but to just remind the rest of the team that they can lose their place, our players have been in their comfort zone for far too long.

3 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I'd go for:

Courtois;

Dave, Chris, Rudi;

Pedro, Kante, *Cesc, Alonso;

Kenedy, Bats, Hazard;

*DD

What we'll likely see:

Courtois; 

Dave, Chris, Cahill;

Moses, DD, Kante, Baka, Alonso;

*Cesc;

Hazard;

*Willian

Very worried for this upcoming game, we need to try something different, if I was the manager I'd even start with Musonda; regardless of quality but to just remind the rest of the team that they can lose their place, our players have been in their comfort zone for far too long.

I don't think you'd be allowed to pick Pedro , he's banned.

27 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Iour players have been in their comfort zone for far too long.

What we've been watching (enduring?) is the players' 'comfort zone'? In that case, we're in deep trouble........

GURJ SS   
3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I don't think you'd be allowed to pick Pedro , he's banned.

Yeah you're right, I'd put Willian at RWB.

kev61   
4 hours ago, GURJ SS said:

If you're worried about this game then we are truly ****ed.

I fear a midfield three of Drinkwater, Kante and Bakayoko with Willian and Hazard up front.  It would be the most embarrassing team selection in our recent history if it happens.

16 hours ago, paulw66 said:

You guys really think Musonda will start a league game? He isn't trusted to play mid table championship opposition. 

No, I don't, but I want him too.

We need to attack Brighton, it's so clear they're going to sit deep and play for a 0-0, why wouldn't they?

Pedro and Morata are out and Fabregas may or may not be fit to play and so that leaves us with not a lot of attacking options and after the other night, Batshuayi is not an option and so I'm just hoping we use what little attacking options we have and play 433... I absolutely 100% know my formation and team won't be picked tomorrow, it will be:

Courtois

Azpilicueta Christensen Cahill/Rudiger

Moses Bakayoko Kante Drinkwater/Fabregas Alonso

Willian Hazard

For me, at this point with the suspensions and form of some players, Conte should be turning to the likes of Kenedy and Musonda and saying 'ok, here's your chance in the PL, show me what you can do, we need some magic'... but he won't