• Current Donation Goals

I live in Brighton and see quite a bit of the team. They are struggling to be honest. I'm cautiously optimistic we will win by at least two goals (even without a cf).  

JaneB   
7 hours ago, East Lower said:

On a side note, does anyone have any ideas on any decent car-parking, somewhere within a mile or so of the ground? - Hate the park and ride affairs as they take sooooo long to get you away and back to the car.

I live near Brighton but unfortunately not quite near enough otherwise I could have helped out.  Been racking my brains but only ended up looking online which I'm sure you've done.  Hope you find something.

Ham   
33 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I live near Brighton but unfortunately not quite near enough otherwise I could have helped out.  Been racking my brains but only ended up looking online which I'm sure you've done.  Hope you find something.

Park in Nobly's drive.  I've met him. Lovely bloke. He won't mind. 

😊

Edited by Ham
Should have replied to East Lower 🤔
  • Haha 1

Just read that Courtois has suffered an ankle injury and that Drinkwater is struggling to be fit for the game as well. Antonio mentioned in his presser Cahill and Cesc are out and there were a couple of situations he needed to check on, guess that's what he meant. I therefore predict Kante and Baka in a two with Willian Hazard and Bats up top. The only alternatives being Luiz in midfield or Musonda/Moses in place of Bats.

I see we have yet another early kick off following a Wednesday game, we have ourselves to blame for the replay and extra time but surely we could have played Tuesday seeing as the Prem game couldn't be moved. Expect fatigue to play a part especially as we have personnel issues, plus Brighton are a hard working team. Not confident.

All these "injuries" .

It's starting to feel a little Jose third year "can't play won't play" for my liking.

Ham   
8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

All these "injuries" .

It's starting to feel a little Jose third year "can't play won't play" for my liking.

You old cynic 😉

Just now, Ham said:

You old cynic 😉

Well , if I don't do it , nobody else will.

kev61   
35 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

All these "injuries" .

Ha ha mark indeed.If we can't pick 11 players out of a hat to beat this lot we are truly in trouble.

GURJ SS   
4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Essien, Le Saux, Young, Valencia, and loads loads more.

Yep, I just went more for potential targets that could do the role for us; Valencia is brilliant.

GURJ SS   
13 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Play Luiz as CF.

Actually not a bad idea, but I think it actually highlights the problems we have; when your centre back might just be a better centre forward than your 2nd choice striker and almost all transfer targets.