• Current Donation Goals

GURJ SS   
9 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Wasn't Drinkwater unwell over the weekend? Would be surprised if he started. 

To be honest I'm not sure, I missed the start of the game so it was probably mentioned before I started watching it. It'll probably depend on how unwell he is, I picked him because it'll be good to give Baka a rest and Arsenal aren't the best at tackling so someone like DD can get his head up and find some decent passes along with the occasional late run in around the box.

Sea foot   

Were gonna have to find better initials or nickname for Danny Drinkwater. Every time I see DD it stops me in my tracks.😀

Edited by Sea foot
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Were gonna have to find better initials or nickname for Danny Drinkwater. Every time I see DD it stops me in my tracks.😀

There can be only one. 

GURJ SS   
1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

LOL!

Well before the last game we were playing like a right pair of.......

I reckon just Danny will do to avoid this forum being number one on a Google search for the wrong reasons. 

Sea foot   
7 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

LOL!

Well before the last game we were playing like a right pair of.......

I reckon just Danny will do to avoid this forum being number one on a Google search for the wrong reasons. 

Actually, I was meaning Didier but nice to know where your mind is Gurj. 😅😂😳

• Haha 2

The most important thing here is not the formation or even necessarily who plays (although more than two attackers would be nice). It is how far up the pitch they play. Conte's Chelsea has tended to hold a much deeper line than Chelsea under previous managers against Arsenal, and it has caused problems in virtually all our fixtures against them.

Defend first and foremost, prodding and waiting for errors, fine. But do it with the defence up near the half-way line when possible or we'll get picked apart.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

There can be only one.        (DD)

Daisy Duck might dispute that.

Edited by Droy was my hero