• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

No.  You can fix a meniscus as I understand it or just cut it or part of it out.  I guess the difference is whether you get paid £50k a week plus or are worried about Arthritis when you get old.
Essentially Baka was fit on arrival.  And physically very impressive in his first few games if you recall.

So were all the others on your list when they arrived.  

Mediocre?  Any more mediocre than Alonso appeared to be when he arrived?  

 

 

Alonso has never appeared mediocre to anyone other than the person who complained he was a converted centre half at length. Time and again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Alonso has never appeared mediocre to anyone other than the person who complained he was a converted centre half at length. Time and again.

You really are losing the argument if you resort to that old nonsense.  Wouldn't be easier just to turn your phone off - night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

You really are losing the argument if you resort to that old nonsense.  Wouldn't be easier just to turn your phone off - night.

Yeah , low blow , sorry , goodnight sir !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

end of the day who are watford?  Blues will dust them easy super dirt dont even need a striker stick anyone up there they will bang it in hardcore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jones   

We desperately need 6 points in our next two matches before we face United and City away - in between Barcelona.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jones said:

We desperately need 6 points in our next two matches before we face United and City away - in between Barcelona.

Can't see it happening with the false nine .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jones   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Can't see it happening with the false nine .

If Conte dares to start all of Fabregas, Hazard, Pedro and Willian - then we have a chance. If not, it is 50/50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jones said:

If Conte dares to start all of Fabregas, Hazard, Pedro and Willian - then we have a chance. If not, it is 50/50.

I hope so but I'd prefer Pedro start as the nominal nine than Hazard , he's much more effective floating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xCELERYx   
37 minutes ago, jones said:

If Conte dares to start all of Fabregas, Hazard, Pedro and Willian - then we have a chance. If not, it is 50/50.

And if none of them are able to get the job done there's sweet fa on the bench to call upon. 

That's essentially putting all our eggs in the one basket and taking the shortest view. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.