• Current Donation Goals

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

No.  You can fix a meniscus as I understand it or just cut it or part of it out.  I guess the difference is whether you get paid £50k a week plus or are worried about Arthritis when you get old.
Essentially Baka was fit on arrival.  And physically very impressive in his first few games if you recall.

So were all the others on your list when they arrived.  

Mediocre?  Any more mediocre than Alonso appeared to be when he arrived?  

Alonso has never appeared mediocre to anyone other than the person who complained he was a converted centre half at length. Time and again.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Alonso has never appeared mediocre to anyone other than the person who complained he was a converted centre half at length. Time and again.

You really are losing the argument if you resort to that old nonsense.  Wouldn't be easier just to turn your phone off - night.

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

You really are losing the argument if you resort to that old nonsense.  Wouldn't be easier just to turn your phone off - night.

Yeah , low blow , sorry , goodnight sir !

end of the day who are watford?  Blues will dust them easy super dirt dont even need a striker stick anyone up there they will bang it in hardcore

jones   

We desperately need 6 points in our next two matches before we face United and City away - in between Barcelona.

22 minutes ago, jones said:

We desperately need 6 points in our next two matches before we face United and City away - in between Barcelona.

Can't see it happening with the false nine .

jones   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Can't see it happening with the false nine .

If Conte dares to start all of Fabregas, Hazard, Pedro and Willian - then we have a chance. If not, it is 50/50.

35 minutes ago, jones said:

If Conte dares to start all of Fabregas, Hazard, Pedro and Willian - then we have a chance. If not, it is 50/50.

I hope so but I'd prefer Pedro start as the nominal nine than Hazard , he's much more effective floating.

xCELERYx   
37 minutes ago, jones said:

And if none of them are able to get the job done there's sweet fa on the bench to call upon. 

That's essentially putting all our eggs in the one basket and taking the shortest view.