• Current Donation Goals

Ham   

I'm going for 5-0 Chelsea. The twilight zone moment has come and gone. Back to business. Sanity restored. 

• Like 1

Team to play WBA

Courtois

Azpilicueta Christensen Rudiger

Moses Kante Fabregas Zappacosta

Pedro Giroud Hazard

Caballero, Cahill, Ampadu, Emerson, Drinkwater, Willian, Morata

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

1 minute ago, DannyLB said:

What is going on with Alonso?

Knackered I expect. Saving him back for the Manchester and Barcelona games and giving him a chance to recover from some of the niggles he's no doubt picked up playing almost every game of this season and last.

22 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Knackered I expect. Saving him back for the Manchester and Barcelona games and giving him a chance to recover from some of the niggles he's no doubt picked up playing almost every game of this season and last.

Let's hope it just a prolonged rest period and nothing more worrying.

Alonso notwithstanding, I think that's possibly our strongest and best balanced team. If attack is the best form of defence, then Cesc pinging balls to a combination of Giroud, Hazard and Pedro offers us that. Giroud isn't likely to fall over as often as Morata and has greater experience of the PL, so that makes us stronger up top, automatically.

In spite of recent results, I'm actually looking forward to this game. Players have had a rest, and we're putting out a strong side. Let's hope Ham is right with his 5-0 prediction.

43 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Team to play WBA

Courtois

Azpilicueta Christensen Rudiger

Moses Kante Fabregas Zappacosta

Pedro Giroud Hazard

Caballero, Cahill, Ampadu, Emerson, Drinkwater, Willian, Morata

344 and Giroud and Fabregas - almost like a proper team.  

Should win this early.  Like to see Emerson get a few mins, and Morata - or he'll be doing the full 90 against Hull.

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

Alonso notwithstanding, I think that's possibly our strongest and best balanced team. If attack is the best form of defence, then Cesc pinging balls to a combination of Giroud, Hazard and Pedro offers us that. Giroud isn't likely to fall over as often as Morata and has greater experience of the PL, so that makes us stronger up top, automatically.

Yes yes.  

I take it Baka will come straight back when available....