• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 4 Hull City 0

3 hours ago, kev61 said:

Morata is a "different class" to whom? Giroud?.The way Morata has been playing for us in general is dire.I will make a prediction - Morata will never make it for us,he has the skill set of a badger crossing the road..

Time will tell of course, but I disagree in that Morata may be going through a tough phase right about now but, if managed properly, there is no reason why he shouldn't get back to scoring. 

paulw66   
On 16/02/2018 at 10:23 PM, kev61 said:

And Cabellero is our number 1 goalkeeper right now.I would look to move Courtois on while we can get a premium price for him.

Cabellero only plays against awful teams and is a competent no.2

Hew can't deal with crosses of any kind, and the only time he played in a PL game at Brighton, we was a liability. If he played consistently in difficult games, it would be very clear. 

Edited by paulw66

Holymoly   
On 17/02/2018 at 7:59 AM, xCELERYx said:

The issue with Ampadu currently is that it's difficult to select him in a first choice back three along with Christensen and Azpilicueta, because it would mean a rather short combination with no real presence in the air.

Not such an issue against Barcelona but I take your point.

Holymoly   
3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Cabellero only plays against awful teams and is a competent no.2

Hew can't deal with crosses of any kind, and the only time he played in a PL game at Brighton, we was a liability. If he played consistently in difficult games, it would be very clear. 

I think the problem is that while Caballero may only ever be a #2, Courtois has never really pushed on to become a "presence" in the box. For me he is only ever going to be a good shot stopper.