• Current Donation Goals

Sign in to follow this  
Brian Mcculloch Glasgow

Some Amazing Pics

13 minutes ago, Brian Mcculloch Glasgow said:

Great , thanks Brian , particularly like the smile on the gorillas face!

1 hour ago, Brian Mcculloch Glasgow said:

I think the photographers who took them would be somewhat upset at the description 'snaps'. Snaps are off the cuff shots taken by amateurs with little or no skill and no forethought whatsoever. The winning shot was taken by a photo-journalist who has been campaigning for animal rights for many years and uses her photography as part of an educational programme. It's not a 'snap'. Nor are any of the other shots.

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

I think the photographers who took them would be somewhat upset at the description 'snaps'. Snaps are off the cuff shots taken by amateurs with little or no skill and no forethought whatsoever. The winning shot was taken by a photo-journalist who has been campaigning for animal rights for many years and uses her photography as part of an educational programme. It's not a 'snap'. Nor are any of the other shots.

In fairness Bob I'm  sure the nuances of the working language of photography has passed Brian by , you being a professional in that field would understand this more than he . I'm certain the use of colloquial language , in this case "snaps" was meant with respect to the craft .

JaneB   
8 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Consider yourself told off BMG. 

(They are terrific photographs).

Edited by JaneB