• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 2 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Manchester United at Old Trafford, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:05, Sunday, 25th February, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

Ooh another "must win" game. Hope we thrash them.

asvaberg   

If we play with the same attitude and spirit as last night, then this is a win.

• Like 1

DannyLB   
8 hours ago, asvaberg said:

If we play with the same attitude and spirit as last night, then this is a win.

I believe this to be the case too. Would like for a striker to play from the start, however. 

1 hour ago, DannyLB said:

I believe this to be the case too. Would like for a striker to play from the start, however. 

In which case the man to drop on form is Hazard.  And I don't think that will happen.

xCELERYx   
4 hours ago, DannyLB said:

Preferably that striker will be Giroud. 

Sea foot   

If manure play like they did tonight we won't have any problem beating them. But we all know that they will up their game against us don't we?

Ham   
1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

If manure play like they did tonight we won't have any problem beating them. But we all know that they will up their game against us don't we?

And we all know that JM will be wearing his special gilet for this one. 

kev61   

Play the same team we played against Barca and we will win.Utd are on the verge of falling into a sinkhole caused by Mourhino.

xCELERYx   
2 hours ago, kev61 said:

Play the same team we played against Barca and we will win.Utd are on the verge of falling into a sinkhole caused by Mourhino.

Would be very surprised if this happens, given the intensity of the Barca game. We'll likely see a few changes in some capacity, the most likely being one of Morata/Giroud returning to the starting eleven with Willian/Pedro dropping out.