• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 2 Chelsea 1

21 hours ago, kev61 said:

Play the same team we played against Barca and we will win.Utd are on the verge of falling into a sinkhole caused by Mourhino.

Yeah. Higher than us in the league and in a better position than us in the UCL. What a terrible job he is doing. 

For this game I would like to see Conte demonstrate that he has a bit of trust in Morata/Giroud. 

I am not entirely sure that Conte should be receiving the amount of praise he got for getting a draw against arguably the weakest Barcelona team we have faced in the Abramovich era... But he certainly set up his teams very well in the past against United... So, at least in that regard, I am hoping for more of the same.

kev61   
2 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Yeah. Higher than us in the league and in a better position than us in the UCL. What a terrible job he is doing. 

How much has he spent?.Thank god you or your ilk have nothing to do with buying players...or maybe there is😞

kev61   
3 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

For this game I would like to see Conte demonstrate that he has a bit of trust in Morata/Giroud. 

I am not entirely sure that Conte should be receiving the amount of praise he got for getting a draw against arguably the weakest Barcelona team we have faced in the Abramovich era... But he certainly set up his teams very well in the past against United... So, at least in that regard, I am hoping for more of the same.

The waffle post of the year.What in gods name are you on about?

xCELERYx   
5 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

One could argue that he's also done exceptionally well to get such an impressive performance from one of the worst Chelsea sides in recent years. 

Doesn't really matter either way. Conte has the side that he has. Barca have the side they have. As it stands, they're still a stronger side than us overall. We could have quite easily walked away with a comfortable win had a few moments gone our way. But as we all know, there's thin margins in games like this, so to still come out of it with a fighting chance going into the second leg is a positive in its own right.

Hopefully we'll see another spirited and hard working performance against United - will be interesting to see which players can back it up. 

Edited by xCELERYx
Amending sentence structure.

Jasonb   
4 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

Hopefully we'll see another spirited and hard working performance against United - will be interesting to see which players can back it up. 

Agree and it will be interesting to see the sides both managers pick.

paulw66   
5 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

One could argue that he's also done exceptionally well to get such an impressive performance from one of the worst Chelsea sides in recent years. 

Courtois, Azpi, Christensen, Rudiger, Moses, Alonso, Fabregas, Kante, Hazard, Pedro, Willian

Only one of that starting team isn't up to scratch. The rest are excellent players. 

5 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

Costa apart this is almost certainly the best Chelsea side in  10 years.

6 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

You must be joking surely?

We have the best side we have had in a long time. 

paulw66   
34 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Costa apart this is almost certainly the best Chelsea side in  10 years.

5 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

You must be joking surely?

We have the best side we have had in a long time. 

Yup. Just need a bigger squad.