• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 2 Chelsea 1

55 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Yup. Just need a bigger squad. 

With the additions in January we have as big a squad as almost all of our rivals. Very few teams have more than 19 senior outfield players. Problem is it's taken until now to find a group that Conte trusts and several of them are still coming off injuries.

Only just realised who I quoted. I'm not surprised he thinks that. Willian is nowhere near good enough for us, neither is Pedro, Fabregas can't run or play in a two man midfield, Alonso can't play full back, our centre halfs can't play in a back 4 and Azpilicueta's height is a major problem playing centre half. 

Sea foot   
15 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Only just realised who I quoted. I'm not surprised he thinks that. Willian is nowhere near good enough for us, neither is Pedro, Fabregas can't run or play in a two man midfield, Alonso can't play full back, our centre halfs can't play in a back 4 and Azpilicueta's height is a major problem playing centre half. 

We've done quite well considering then.

22 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

... and yet all five players mentioned have PL Winners medals, are in a team currently in the top four and still in 2 of the 3 cups. The way you post, you'd think we were struggling below WBA!!!

3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

... and yet all five players mentioned have PL Winners medals, are in a team currently in the top four and still in 2 of the 3 cups. The way you post, you'd think we were struggling below WBA!!!

No Bob, your wrong again. It's not me that thinks that of those players. I have long been a big advocate of our player's and how good they are. 

If you read the beginning of my post it might make some more sense. Then go back a page and see who has ludicrously claimed this is the worst Chelsea side in years.

Sea foot   
6 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Tbf Martin was having a pop at Zaffo.

6 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Tbf Martin was having a pop at Zaffo.

It's ok mate, Bob can't help himself.

He likes to jump on some people's posts without reading them properly or giving himself a little time to think.

I wonder if he jumped on Zaffo's numerous posts about how bad our player's are as quickly as he did when he thought I had said it?

2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

No Bob, your wrong again. It's not me that thinks that of those players. I have long been a big advocate of our player's and how good they are. 

If you read the beginning of my post it might make some more sense. Then go back a page and see who has ludicrously claimed this is the worst Chelsea side in years.

Apologies. I thought it was you saying that. We need a "sarcasm" button! 😉

jones   

Expect Cahill and Morata back in for this one. Maybe even Drinkwater for Fabregas, who after a very intense autumn is being used more sparingly. 

Start: Courtois – Azpi Christensen Cahill – Moses Drinkwater Kanté Alonso – Willian Morata Hazard

Bench: Caballero, Rudiger, Zappacosta, Fabregas, Ampadu, Pedro, Giroud

Injured: Luiz, Bakayoko, Barkley

Misses out: Palmieri, Hudson-Odoi