• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:00, Sunday 1st April, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

Holymoly   

This is the season right here. We win and Spuds will implode especially with City to play a fortnight later. If we lose these forums will implode, Thursday night football here we come.

31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

This is the season right here. We win and Spuds will implode especially with City to play a fortnight later. If we lose these forums will implode, Thursday night football here we come.

In a nutshell - exactly.

Draw it is then

Holymoly   
8 hours ago, CostaTheBlue said:

Chelsea to show tottenham what a propar team is and win 5-0.

I admire your optimism.

It's a toss up really , they've lost good Sir Harold and our own talisman appears to be if not on the beach then dreaming of holding the World Cup aloft.

I hope above all we make a fist of it and play like Conte believes we can win the game rather than timidly like we did against Arsenal but I think he's not got the faith in us and our players don't appear to have too much faith in themselves or Conte.

I'd happily throw this one if it means we beat them in the Cup final.

bert19   
39 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

It's a toss up really , they've lost good Sir Harold and our own talisman appears to be if not on the beach then dreaming of holding the World Cup aloft.

I hope above all we make a fist of it and play like Conte believes we can win the game rather than timidly like we did against Arsenal but I think he's not got the faith in us and our players don't appear to have too much faith in themselves or Conte.

I'd take losing almost every other league game this season over losing at home to them.  Horrible bunch.  

4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

If we win this one we still have a chance of finishing fourth. If we lose then the only thing to play for is the FA Cup, so Hazard really could go off on holiday for a while.

4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Whereas I'd happily sacrifice the cup for 4th, and perhaps even for just winning this.

• Like 1