• Current Donation Goals

4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I don't disagree with you, but I don't understand why he didn't roll the dice a bit earlier in the Spuds game. When the ball hit the net for 3-1, he should have tried SOMETHING! 

3-1 down in the 66th minute in an absolute must win game, you'd expect something from your manager.

Instead he waited until the 81st minute to do anything.

Ridiculously poor in game management from Conte. 

GURJ SS   
8 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I don't disagree with you, but I don't understand why he didn't roll the dice a bit earlier in the Spuds game. When the ball hit the net for 3-1, he should have tried SOMETHING! 

I think with the players he currently has to try something or anything is too risky. A 2-1 loss could easily become 3/4-1, now us fans can say well at least he would have tried something, but after a whlie we will want to turn the clock back and see something else other than that. I hate having to say that but it's what I honestly think. Apart from Luiz, Dave, Emerson?, Kante, Cesc, Hazard and Morata?, I don't think we have enough outstanding quality to work with week in and week out. The likes of Chris, Rudi, Cahill, Alonso, Zappa, Willian, Pedro and Giroud should be bench players; the rest aren't even worth mentioning at the moment.