• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

 

We HAVE to win this one, not because we can get top 4, that's gone, but for Ray, we HAVE to win this for Ray and if the players don't come out with passion and fight based on that, then they really don't get what this club is about.

 

Prepare to be heartbroken.

They don't care two hoots about Chelsea or the supporters of the heritage of the club , even when we rubbish we put up a struggle more often than not , this lot fold quicker than an origami ninja.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Courtois

Azpilicueta  Christensen  Rudiger

Zappacosta  Drinkwater  Kante  Palmieri

Willian Hazard

Giroud

**Left out Alonso on the basis that I'd really like to see what Palmieri has to offer over the course of a full game. And Drinkwater (if fit) deserves a start imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
6 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Prepare to be heartbroken.

They don't care two hoots about Chelsea or the supporters of the heritage of the club , even when we rubbish we put up a struggle more often than not , this lot fold quicker than an origami ninja.

Unfortunately Mark players in general don't give two hoots why would they!.Multi millionaires and no connection to  the fans.personally I'm sick of it.Sport in general is not high up in my viewing on TV.Money has destroyed any pleasure I once had.

The end of the season means a month in the algarve for me - so whatever our position it is well and truly sugared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Prepare to be heartbroken.

They don't care two hoots about Chelsea or the supporters of the heritage of the club , even when we rubbish we put up a struggle more often than not , this lot fold quicker than an origami ninja.

If we do not win this one then I expect Conte will go. 

With the Ray factor not even the directors are stupid enough to know what this game means to the  real fans. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GURJ SS   
On 06/04/2018 at 2:20 AM, kev61 said:

Unfortunately Mark players in general don't give two hoots why would they!.Multi millionaires and no connection to  the fans.personally I'm sick of it.Sport in general is not high up in my viewing on TV.Money has destroyed any pleasure I once had.

The end of the season means a month in the algarve for me - so whatever our position it is well and truly sugared.

Never stopped our players in the past from being part of the fans. There's players still out there that play for their club like they're going to war, we just have to sign the right ones.

Edited by GURJ SS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GURJ SS   
On 06/04/2018 at 2:46 AM, RobertoftheGiz said:

If we do not win this one then I expect Conte will go. 

With the Ray factor not even the directors are stupid enough to know what this game means to the  real fans. 

 

I wouldn't want to see Conte sacked if we don't win this one, if our players don't turn up then it's clear it doesn't mean anything to them; regardless of selection or tactics, it's the players who have the responsibility of providing a top performance.

The reason we're in this mess is because the board doesn't know what it's like to watch your club make silly decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the worst Chelsea side I've seen since Ian Porterfield was in charge and the future looks even worse.

 

Arsenal are going to win the Europa League we will be the only club languishing in the Europa  next season, watching Juve the other day, Allegri looks like Conte mark 2, negative and the board wont back him anyway we are in the bargain basement with ROmans bloody stadium dream.

 

Those players may wear a blue shirt but they are not Chelsea players, Ray Wilkins did not deserve to see his beloved team reduced to this leaderless rabble of mercnaries.

Sell the moaners Hazard and Courtois and bring in JT and Lamps on to the coaching staff ASAP.  Fck I'd even take Florent Malouda over this crop of losers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

This is the worst Chelsea side I've seen since Ian Porterfield was in charge and the future looks even worse.

No not really.  It was certainly the best Spurs side we have faced in that time.  Spurs got 86 points last year - the mark of a real top team.  They are on course for 80 this season - a real strong performance.

In comparison, the 15/16 season when they so expected to overtake Leicester they finished with just 70 points.  Their only other PL season of above 70 points was 72 points in 2013.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

depressing regardless and watching Liverpool v City was depressing both teams are so far ahead of us its a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.