• Current Donation Goals

chara   
50 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

This is the worst Chelsea side I've seen since Ian Porterfield was in charge and the future looks even worse.

Arsenal are going to win the Europa League we will be the only club languishing in the Europa  next season, watching Juve the other day, Allegri looks like Conte mark 2, negative and the board wont back him anyway we are in the bargain basement with ROmans bloody stadium dream.

Those players may wear a blue shirt but they are not Chelsea players, Ray Wilkins did not deserve to see his beloved team reduced to this leaderless rabble of mercnaries.

Sell the moaners Hazard and Courtois and bring in JT and Lamps on to the coaching staff ASAP.  Fck I'd even take Florent Malouda over this crop of losers.

Bring in SFL and JT to play!!...even past by play date they would at least play for the fans and fight..could add others but....

Ham   
1 hour ago, Gormangorman said:

This is the worst Chelsea side I've seen since Ian Porterfield was in charge and the future looks even worse.

Jesus Christ you're ridiculous sometimes.

47 minutes ago, Ham said:

Jesus Christ you're ridiculous sometimes.

Seriously? Get a grip we are awful and if you can't see it you are on cloud cuckoo land

If we do lose this one, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Conte doesn’t last until the end of Monday.

Sciatika   
10 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

No not really.  It was certainly the best Spurs side we have faced in that time.  Spurs got 86 points last year - the mark of a real top team.  They are on course for 80 this season - a real strong performance.

In comparison, the 15/16 season when they so expected to overtake Leicester they finished with just 70 points.  Their only other PL season of above 70 points was 72 points in 2013.

True. There are very few times in the last 20 years that I would have wanted any of the Spurs team on my side, but I would have Eriksen at the drop of a hat. Not going to happen of course. I am still hoping he goes to Spain in the summer.

If anyone bumps in to Conte before the game, can you please plead with him to try a different formation.

This game will tell us a lot today I think, the manager and players must know after what's happened this week, the fans will want to see a huge performance.

Mainly for Ray Wilkins and his memory, but also to show that even though we won't get top 4 this season, they still care and they want to fight to the end regardless.

Any players that don't turn up today (I'm looking at you Eden) can sit out the remainder of the season as far as I'm concerned and some of the youth should be given a chance. Imagine what a boost it would be for Hudson-Odoi to walk out at Wembley in the FA Cup Semi or even Final... I'd love it!

12 hours ago, Gormangorman said:

Arsenal are going to win the Europa League we will be the only club languishing in the Europa  next season, watching Juve the other day, Allegri looks like Conte mark 2, negative and the board wont back him anyway we are in the bargain basement with ROmans bloody stadium dream.

Those players may wear a blue shirt but they are not Chelsea players, Ray Wilkins did not deserve to see his beloved team reduced to this leaderless rabble of mercnaries.

Sell the moaners Hazard and Courtois and bring in JT and Lamps on to the coaching staff ASAP.  Fck I'd even take Florent Malouda over this crop of losers.

Sorry, but that’s ridiculous. This set of players won the league last year,  got to the FA Cup final and in the semis this year.

One thing Chelsea always do after a setback, is come out fighting. I suspect we’ll be a lot better next season

Yestedsay I saw City play the football I want us to play in the first half, and United show the spirit I want from our team in the second half.

We seem to have neither this season. And I have never felt less connected to the club. With JT gone and no youngsters being given a real chance to play every week, there’s a big disconnect there.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if one of Lamps or JT are on first team coaching staff next season. Lamps is already doing some coaching with the U18s, and there have been rumours linking them with a role. Goodness knows we need them. 

Do that, get the right manager who will blood youth and not moan and whine, and who will play attacking football, and the fans will feel connected to the team again, 

Chelsea always come back. I’ve seen much worse than this. We still have £250-300 million a season to spend, we have the best academy in the world. 

Sometimes you need these moments to allow you to deconstruct and rebuild. 

On 06/04/2018 at 2:20 AM, kev61 said:

Unfortunately Mark players in general don't give two hoots why would they!.Multi millionaires and no connection to  the fans.personally I'm sick of it.Sport in general is not high up in my viewing on TV.Money has destroyed any pleasure I once had.

The end of the season means a month in the algarve for me - so whatever our position it is well and truly sugared.

Now that sounds like a good idea Kev. Enjoy mate.