• Current Donation Goals

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Well , we've just won two in the spin for the first time for a while,  maybe three is too much to ask ?

Is better than that - of the last 7 games against teams lower than us in the PL we have won 6, drawn 1.

And no surprise - of the 6 games we have lost this season against teams below us in the prem, 3 of those were in the last 2 weeks of the 24 game sin 11 1/2 weeks period.

So our reward if we chose to accept it will be a final against Mourinho's United .

Possibly Contes last ever game in charge too .

Interesting .

Still,  we need to do the business against Southampton first , at least we won't take them lightly again (hmmm)

Very important game this as it represents the only remaining hope of a somewhat successful season. I'm expecting;

343: Courtois; Azpilicueta(C), Christensen, Rüdiger; Moses, Kanté, Fabregas, Emerson; Hazard, Giroud, Willian

Subs: Courtois, Cahill, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Barkley, Pedro, Morata

Prediction: 3-1 Chelsea

Scorers: Hazard, Moses, Giroud

Ham   

Very comfortable win.

4 - 0 plus.  

kev61   

Glad we will get Utd in the final if we beat soton.Most of the people I dislike in my home town are Utd supporters - coupled that with the look on mourhino's face it we win will come second only to our 2012 champions league success.

How poor were spurs tonight?  serial bottlers and Dembele made matic look like zidane.As for tomorrow pub or privacy to watch the match..probably privacy in my own home - the Utd slabbers will be out in force after their win.

Caballero

Azpilicueta  Cahill   Rudiger    

Zapacosta  Drinkwater  Kante  Emerson

Willian  Hazard

Giroud

Subs: Courtois, Bakayoko, Morata, Pedro, Fabregas, Moses, Christensen

JaneB   

Come on Chelsea, don't let us down today please 💙

Lesser of two evils if we get to the final and play Man U. Got a lot of pleasure seeing Spurs bottle it again 😂

9 hours ago, kev61 said:

Glad we will get Utd in the final if we beat soton.Most of the people I dislike in my home town are Utd supporters - coupled that with the look on mourhino's face it we win will come second only to our 2012 champions league success.

How poor were spurs tonight?  serial bottlers and Dembele made matic look like zidane.As for tomorrow pub or privacy to watch the match..probably privacy in my own home - the Utd slabbers will be out in force after their win.

Absolutely Kev! Agree totally, they had nothing creative at all. In fact both teams were pedestrian I thought. I couldn't believe how the TV muppets were talking the game up - how fantastic it was and so on. It was poor, really poor and I was left wondering how we could possibly be in 5th place in the league, given how bad both of those teams were.

Ham   
16 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

It was poor, really poor and I was left wondering how we could possibly be in 5th place in the league, given how bad both of those teams were.

It's because they've been consistently average whilst we've had a proper bad spell. 

Rob B   

People predicting Emerson to start might be in for a disappointment.  Conte already managing expectation before the Burnley game by saying he’s not if he’s ready to play 2 games in quick succession. 

Hopefully he does, but wouldn’t be surprised to see Zappa and Moses on either flank