• Current Donation Goals

My Blood Is Blue

CFCnet 17/18 Awards

Fake news .

I demand a recount . 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Fake news .

I demand a recount . 

I couldnt vote twice for ya mate. But  It's official. You're not more entertaining than Droy. But then he is is quite entertaining in his own way. Think yourself lucky, I'm sharing a platform with James Prescot!! Just coz he's got a posh name people must have thought it was a General Election!

2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I couldnt vote twice for ya mate. But  It's official. You're not more entertaining than Droy. But then he is is quite entertaining in his own way. Think yourself lucky, I'm sharing a platform with James Prescot!! Just coz he's got a posh name people must have thought it was a General Election!

He is certainly entertaining , I have to conceed . 

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Good bit of fun so well done to Blue is my blood. I smashed it. The only one I wasn't with the consensus  was goal of the season (I think),  and that was only because I couldn't be arsed to go back and check em all!!

7 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Good bit of fun so well done to Blue is my blood. I smashed it. The only one I wasn't with the consensus  was goal of the season (I think),  and that was only because I couldn't be arsed to go back and check em all!!

Also , and I hate to get all Louis Armstrong over it , but it does look like I was not in the minority regarding Courtois after all. 

23 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Also , and I hate to get all Louis Armstrong over it , but it does look like I was not in the minority regarding Courtois after all. 

Doesn't mean you're not right. I quite liked Salah when he was here and no bugger would listen to me :)

JaneB   

Thank you MBIB. Good fun. Strange results 🤔

I can't believe MK didn't get included in the most informative member either.

Edited by JaneB
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Thank you MBIB. Good fun. Strange results 🤔

No problem! Most of the results as I expected, apart from Team of the Year - Emerson and Ampadu in the 11, but that probably says more about people's opinions about others players than of those guys themselves.

Caballero getting in ahead of Courtois isn't massively surprising considering some people's views, but does seem pretty harsh on our number 1 GK!

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

No problem! Most of the results as I expected, apart from Team of the Year - Emerson and Ampadu in the 11, but that probably says more about people's opinions about others players than of those guys themselves.

Caballero getting in ahead of Courtois isn't massively surprising considering some people's views, but does seem pretty harsh on our number 1 GK!

When I say strange I was thinking more of the CFCnet members votes.

I'm afraid I voted for Caballero too!