• Current Donation Goals

My Blood Is Blue

CFCnet 17/18 Awards

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We'd want £50m , Real Madrid want £0m 

But surely he's nowhere near good enough to play for them, in your opinion of course?

1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

But surely he's nowhere near good enough to play for them, in your opinion of course?

In my opinion he's not good enough for madrid. I'd be very interested to see if they'd buy him. Of course for free most teams would take a punt.

8 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

My opinion doesn't count here , I don't get a say .

38 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

How an award for the most verbose member whose posts go on and on and on and on and on before finally missing the point? 

(no names no pack drill)

OK. Sounds good to me.

chara   

So annoyed at myself that I left it too late to vote. Thought I had plenty of time after the CF but got somewhat befuddled by the year long Wedding on Saturday. 

Only real comment from me is Willy as keeper for the Team etc...sorry if that side had played all season we would have been competing with Burnley for way behind also rans,

I have criticized Courtois at length but he is a better keeper than Willy... I think the selection shows more a personal feeling for Willy than a real football choice.

Hope to see same again next season..well done all involved.

• Like 1