• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Swansea City at Liberty Stadium, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30, Saturday, 28th April, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

asvaberg   

Let's do the same lineup as on Wembley yesterday. 

Caba

Azpi - Cahill - Rüdiger

Moses - Fabregas - Kante -Emerson

Willian - Giroud - Hazard

Edited by asvaberg

4 hours ago, asvaberg said:

Let's do the same lineup as on Wembley yesterday. 

Caba

Azpi - Cahill - Rüdiger

Moses - Fabregas - Kante -Emerson

Willian - Giroud - Hazard

The goal and assist from Moses the other day were the equivalent of a broken clock being right twice a day. I'd still prefer Zappacosta. Otherwise that's our most in-form XI.

23 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

The goal and assist from Moses the other day were the equivalent of a broken clock being right twice a day. I'd still prefer Zappacosta. Otherwise that's our most in-form XI.

I thought he was particularly sub par at the weekend however, the player that most worried me was Willian , it was like he'd put his head on backwards, everything he tried just went wrong.

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I thought he was particularly sub par at the weekend however, the player that most worried me was Willian , it was like he'd put his head on backwards, everything he tried just went wrong.

Perhaps he's saving a big one for the cup final. He was unlucky with the left foot shot yesterday. Thought he was a little under par but thats all.

Ham   
5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Since January he has earned the right to have a relatively bad game even though I genuinely thought he was ok yesterday. One dribbling run at pace from our half to the edge of their box was wonderful. 

He also scares the crap out of defenders and keeps them honest. 

Why is it, incidentally, that he plays his best when the team is struggling? 

25 minutes ago, Ham said:

Since January he has earned the right to have a relatively bad game even though I genuinely thought he was ok yesterday. One dribbling run at pace from our half to the edge of their box was wonderful. 

And hit the bar too.

32 minutes ago, Ham said:

Why is it, incidentally, that he plays his best when the team is struggling? 

5 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

And hit the bar too.

I was frustrated more than anything with his decision making , you can't accuse him of not trying as generally be always gives it everything , personally I'd like him to make those forward driving runs more because he really does put the cat amongst the pigeons when he does that .

20 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

Perhaps he's saving a big one for the cup final. He was unlucky with the left foot shot yesterday. Thought he was a little under par but thats all.

Yeh, I agree with this. It wasn't Willian's best day for sure, but he made some good contributions.

17 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

And hit the bar too.

That's right. He's had more than his share of misfortune with the woodwork this season. There were the 2 that hit the posts in the first game with Barca and then the one that hit the crossbar on Sunday.

Edited by PeteRobbo