• Current Donation Goals

Ham   

Should be enough to comfortably see off Swansea.  4-0. 

Brighton have 37 points and their run in is united, city, Liverpool. Hopefully they will be battling relegation on the last day of the season and can do is a favour by getting a result against the scum! Dependent on us beating them first obviously.

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Brighton have 37 points and their run in is united, city, Liverpool. Hopefully they will be battling relegation on the last day of the season and can do is a favour by getting a result against the scum! Dependent on us beating them first obviously.

I really hope Brighton do, but they are my local team and I don't want to see them relegated.  Hoping we thump Swansea today obviously and that would be a good result for them too. 

26 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I don't think it will be 352, I think we might see Bakayoko as part of a front 3, which I think is a good shout - we should give him some game time before the end of the season, to help decide what to do with him in the summer/next season and clearly CM hasn't worked for him in this league so far, so why not see how he is further forward.

Baka is a CB waiting for the job.  I struggle to see why anyone would disagree given how he tries to play even when tucked behind a front 2.

Se we have 4 CBs and and DM against Swansea who must be feeling a bit desperate after Southampton and even WBA won while Stoke avoided a hammering and managed a draw at the brick through window stadium.

Disappointing that Conte doesn't feel the need to go out and win this early, but to be fair there is a very good chance that Swansea will come bearing enough gifts for us not to try too hard.  We can't afford to drop a point, and if Swansea leave with nothing it will have been a dreadful weekend for them, of the kind that turns a comfortable gap into a sudden nightmare.

A lot will depend on a ref willing to see fair play  - I suspect having Baka in our midfield will not help.

JaneB   

YAY!!!  Fabulous Fabregas!!!!!

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

YAY!!!  Fabulous Fabregas!!!!!

Thought you'd be pleased!!

JaneB   
Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Thought you'd be pleased!!

Ha ha!!!  Even if no one else appears to be.....

Just now, JaneB said:

Ha ha!!!  Even if no one else appears to be.....

Yeh, where are they all? Have they nodded off already?

Amazing isn't it ? We have to keep pressure on Liverpool and Spurs and if Swansea lose it keeps everything undecided at the other end of the league and suddenly , we're getting all the free kicks,we could possibly desire , including Bakayoko going through Mawson and the ref ignoring it .

The PGMOL , keeping things interesting for their paymasters at the Premier league.

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Amazing isn't it ? We have to keep pressure on Liverpool and Spurs and if Swansea lose it keeps everything undecided at the other end of the league and suddenly , we're getting all the free kicks,we could possibly desire , including Bakayoko going through Mawson and the ref ignoring it .

The PGMOL , keeping things interesting for their paymasters at the Premier league.

Ha ha! Nice one Mr Markiakelli....