• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

Ham   

Should be enough to comfortably see off Swansea.  4-0. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brighton have 37 points and their run in is united, city, Liverpool. Hopefully they will be battling relegation on the last day of the season and can do is a favour by getting a result against the scum! Dependent on us beating them first obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
2 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Brighton have 37 points and their run in is united, city, Liverpool. Hopefully they will be battling relegation on the last day of the season and can do is a favour by getting a result against the scum! Dependent on us beating them first obviously.

I really hope Brighton do, but they are my local team and I don't want to see them relegated.  Hoping we thump Swansea today obviously and that would be a good result for them too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I don't think it will be 352, I think we might see Bakayoko as part of a front 3, which I think is a good shout - we should give him some game time before the end of the season, to help decide what to do with him in the summer/next season and clearly CM hasn't worked for him in this league so far, so why not see how he is further forward.

Baka is a CB waiting for the job.  I struggle to see why anyone would disagree given how he tries to play even when tucked behind a front 2.

Se we have 4 CBs and and DM against Swansea who must be feeling a bit desperate after Southampton and even WBA won while Stoke avoided a hammering and managed a draw at the brick through window stadium.

Disappointing that Conte doesn't feel the need to go out and win this early, but to be fair there is a very good chance that Swansea will come bearing enough gifts for us not to try too hard.  We can't afford to drop a point, and if Swansea leave with nothing it will have been a dreadful weekend for them, of the kind that turns a comfortable gap into a sudden nightmare.

A lot will depend on a ref willing to see fair play  - I suspect having Baka in our midfield will not help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   

YAY!!!  Fabulous Fabregas!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

YAY!!!  Fabulous Fabregas!!!!!

Thought you'd be pleased!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Thought you'd be pleased!!

Ha ha!!!  Even if no one else appears to be.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JaneB said:

Ha ha!!!  Even if no one else appears to be.....

Yeh, where are they all? Have they nodded off already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing isn't it ? We have to keep pressure on Liverpool and Spurs and if Swansea lose it keeps everything undecided at the other end of the league and suddenly , we're getting all the free kicks,we could possibly desire , including Bakayoko going through Mawson and the ref ignoring it .

The PGMOL , keeping things interesting for their paymasters at the Premier league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Amazing isn't it ? We have to keep pressure on Liverpool and Spurs and if Swansea lose it keeps everything undecided at the other end of the league and suddenly , we're getting all the free kicks,we could possibly desire , including Bakayoko going through Mawson and the ref ignoring it .

The PGMOL , keeping things interesting for their paymasters at the Premier league.

Ha ha! Nice one Mr Markiakelli....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.