• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Swansea City 0 Chelsea 1

Great goal line clearance by Moses , sadly at the wrong end .

Proof positive that Chris Sutton is certifiable , votes Fabregas as MOTM . 

Jon Moss makes worst refereeing decision in history . Non shock.

Ham   
8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Proof positive that Chris Sutton is certifiable , votes Fabregas as MOTM . 

I thought exactly the same. He's so busy coming up with bullsh#te that he's not actually watching the game.  All he could remember was the goal and so he went with that.

Emerson MOTM for me closely followed by Kante. 

Vinod   

Hazard looking great after a bit of rest. Emerson has a higher ceiling than Alonso. Bakayoko not looking any better. We played decently enough but were let down by a defensive formation. Jose's 4-2-3-1 is suited to get the best out of our first XI with Hazard playing central. Unfortunately, the squad has drifted away from that formation. Honestly, I don't know which formation is workable looking g at the squad.

1 minute ago, Ham said:

I thought exactly the same. He's so busy coming up with bullsh#te that he's not actually watching the game.  All he could remember was the goal and so he went with that.

Emerson MOTM for me closely followed by Kante. 

Agreed, I thought Emerson was our best player today and looks to be a solid player. Hopefully, he only becomes better with time.

Bakayoko is one of the worst players I've seen for a while. I don't know what he's good at!

Ham   
5 minutes ago, Carefree1991 said:

Agreed, I thought Emerson was our best player today and looks to be a solid player. Hopefully, he only becomes better with time.

Bakayoko is one of the worst players I've seen for a while. I don't know what he's good at!

Reaching things on high shelves maybe?