• Current Donation Goals

If it's the hope that kills you, and it is, then I'm still going to be alive come Monday. I have absolutely no belief tomorrow will go the way we need. I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool win and we lose.

I hope he plays a strong team, but it's a game too late unfortunately.

Courtois

Azpilicueta Cahill Rudiger

Moses Kante Fabregas Bakayoko Alonso

Giroud Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Emerson, Drinkwater (is he even still alive?!), Barkley, Willian, Morata

Holymoly   

Liverpool have two weeks until their final we have one so who is more likely to rest players? It would be sweet beyond words if we were to snatch 4th and then ther Scum lose in the final but is it likely? No. Why? Because Brighton achieved their goal last week and this game is just an annoyance to them wanting to get off on holiday.

We have dropped so many stupid points this season and for it to come down to this and for us to blame anyone other than ourselves is pathetic. We will achieve precisely what we have earned this season. Comparative mediocrity.

I fully expect us to win and for Liverpool to break our hearts in the 6th minute of added on time.

bert19   
18 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Liverpool have two weeks until their final we have one so who is more likely to rest players? It would be sweet beyond words if we were to snatch 4th and then ther Scum lose in the final but is it likely? No. Why? Because Brighton achieved their goal last week and this game is just an annoyance to them wanting to get off on holiday.

We have dropped so many stupid points this season and for it to come down to this and for us to blame anyone other than ourselves is pathetic. We will achieve precisely what we have earned this season. Comparative mediocrity.

I fully expect us to win and for Liverpool to break our hearts in the 6th minute of added on time.

Yeh.  I'd say you've summed it up well here. We're getting what our performances and results deserve.  If we'd turned up against West Ham, Palace, Huddersfield (the list goes on), then we wouldn't be hoping for a favour today.  

jones   

We could have hoped for a draw for Liverpool, but a Brighton win is as likely as them lifting the title next season.

Still, can't do anything else than treat this match as a cup final. Full strength team. Maybe go 3-5-2 as Willian's form has tailed off and we have to avoid conceding early.

Courtois - Azpi Cahill Rudiger - Moses Bakayoko Kante Fabregas Alonso - Giroud Hazard

Holymoly   

From the apparent antipathy towards this thread it looks like the fans are already on the beach, nevermind the players.

The way things are going I can see a Brighton victory at Liverpool whilst we flounder to a point against Newcastle and STILL miss out .

I will watch the game but at this point I couldn't give a monkeys about the result there or at Anfield, thanks Conte you've ruined it.

I hope we at least put on a good performance today. I really really hope we set up with our strongest team and play Giroud and Hazard up front together and go and have a real go, let's go and attack and kill a team off, at least end the league season on a high.

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

15 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I hope we at least put on a good performance today. I really really hope we set up with our strongest team and play Giroud and Hazard up front together and go and have a real go, let's go and attack and kill a team off, at least end the league season on a high.

Same here... put out our strongest side and go for the win. If Brighton do us a favour, great... if not, so be it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

The way things are going I can see a Brighton victory at Liverpool whilst we flounder to a point against Newcastle and STILL miss out .

Yep, stranger things have happened to be sure.