• Current Donation Goals

Martin1905

Conte, stay or go?

4 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

So the answer is all these players that are not good enough would in fact be better playing for a different manager?

Don't know, I'm pretty sure there was never any quotes.

I'm undecided 

Lol, thats the spirit.

In fairness , if we replaced them with DeBruyne , Silva, Aguerro , And Sane , and kept Conte I'm fairly confident we'd be higher than fifth. 

Edited by Mark Kelly

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Lol, thats the spirit.

In fairness , if we replaced them with DeBruyne , Silva, Aguerro , And Sane , and kept Conte I'm fairly confident we'd be higher than fifth. 

Yes but the flip side of that is I'm fairly confident if we had a manger that played to our player's strengths we'd be higher than 5th.

25 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Didn't Guardiola famously say he'd need to sign ten players to take over Chelsea ? Good luck with that one Pep.

Only ten at Chelsea?

image.png.193f4612c7e6639a92a05dce50c4a129.png

image.png.1520ea4802b4ac068bef1adce871fd85.png

10 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Yes but the flip side of that is I'm fairly confident if we had a manger that played to our player's strengths we'd be higher than 5th.

Could be , we were last year. 

Maybe its the size of the squad meaning Conte has to manage the squad differently to Mr Moneybags?

7 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I'm fairly confident that is we had a manager who played to our players strength, the would have been 3 more proper AMs in the squad at the start of the season.  Then anyone could have managed the team into the top 4.

5 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Only ten at Chelsea?

image.png.193f4612c7e6639a92a05dce50c4a129.png

image.png.1520ea4802b4ac068bef1adce871fd85.png

The difference being is they said yes,  we said " Hello Big Toni "

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Could be , we were last year. 

Maybe its the size of the squad meaning Conte has to manage the squad differently to Mr Moneybags?

Well yes, 100% our squad is too small to compete with City and United. No denying that whatsoever. 

We were never competing with them this season though.

5 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Well yes, 100% our squad is too small to compete with City and United. No denying that whatsoever. 

We were never competing with them this season though.

Again , playing devils advocate , Conte did warn the board this would happen.

He's obviously made a hundred and one mistakes this year but I honestly believe there has to be a measure of collective responsibility with everyone included not just him.

So another question if I may.

Those that want Conte to stay, would you want him to stay if it meant getting rid of Hazard, Willian, Pedro and Fabregas to allow him to play his 532?

6 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

So another question if I may.

Those that want Conte to stay, would you want him to stay if it meant getting rid of Hazard, Willian, Pedro and Fabregas to allow him to play his 532?

No , we need more players , players to compliment the ones we have , we could probably do without one of Willian or Pedro and Fabregas still has his uses , Hazard although he infuriates me sometimes should have the side built around him.