• Current Donation Goals

Martin1905

Official: Chelsea Part Ways With Antonio Conte

Leo91   

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Someone should tell Sky Sports News that Conte to RM was signed and agreed months ago, eh Droy?

Like I said - horse, not zebra.

Well, according to Droy, Conte has been on his way out since possibly as early as last summer, and certainly since the new year, with a deal all signed and agreed. I'm still waiting, however, on Droy to tell us where exactly it is that Conte's going to!

Cue a lesson in historical negationism from Droy

Ham   
47 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Well, according to Droy, Conte has been on his way out since possibly as early as last summer, and certainly since the new year, with a deal all signed and agreed. I'm still waiting, however, on Droy to tell us where exactly it is that Conte's going to!

Cue a lesson in historical negationism from Droy

Pay attention Bob.  Droy told us only last week that the signed agreement was between Conte and RM.  No other clubs involved. 

1 minute ago, Ham said:

Pay attention Bob.  Droy told us only last week that the signed agreement was between Conte and RM.  No other clubs involved. 

Actually, go back far enough and Conte was off to PSG until some bloke Droy had never heard of got the job.

This has been Matic Part II

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

???  I've said he has gone.  I've said probably to RM.  And I've said any deal is already agreed, probably a long time ago.

I haven't said definitely to RM (except in over-simplistic jest)  - so don't get too excited just yet.  And strangely despite all the jubilation, I don't think anyone said outright that I was wrong (which would justify some bragging rights).  

Tuchel and this guy (nobody has written down his name yet - I guess none of us have heard of him) - just wow.  

Edited by Droy was my hero

13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

???  I've said he has gone.  I've said probably to RM.  And I've said any deal is already agreed, probably a long time ago.

I haven't said definitely to RM (except in over-simplistic jest)  - so don't get too excited just yet.  And strangely despite all the jubilation, I don't think anyone said outright that I was wrong (which would justify some bragging rights).  

Tuchel and this guy (nobody has written down his name yet - I guess none of us have heard of him) - just wow.  

You mean Julen Lopetegui? I've heard of him. Unlike you, I don't have a xenophobic attitude regarding football outside of the Premiership.

If this deal was done long ago, which club do you suggest it was done with? All the obvious candidates have either retained their managers or appointed new ones whilst Conte still clutches on to his Chelsea contract... which he's repeatedly said he would honour.

Nearly 24,000 posts... and not one worth reading.

Ham   
On 06/06/2018 at 2:35 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Certainly Conte for Zidane can't be announced too soon though, out of RM respect for Zidane and his gracious "resignation".  It does explain away the delay of an announcement.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I haven't said definitely to RM (except in over-simplistic jest) 

As I said, cue historical negationism from Droy . If he did say it, it was in jest... what fools we were to think otherwise!

Lopetegui gets the Real Madrid job then .

Done deal not done deal . Doh !

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

And Kovac.

Three jobs that Conte would have walked into last summer. He only has himself to blame.