• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

Recommended Posts

Just now, paulw66 said:

Got 0-0 written all over it. 

I was thinking 3-3... all own goals from unlucky rebounds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking toward to it as it should be the managers last game in charge. Win, lose or draw that will be something to celebrate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I'm looking toward to it as it should be the managers last game in charge. Win, lose or draw that will be something to celebrate.

Strangely he doesn't seem to agree based on what he's said after the Newcastle game .

I actually think he's staying , which is odd to say the least .

Maybe they really are trying to break the cycle ?

I'd have sacked him Sunday night to be honest , it's all broken now .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Strangely he doesn't seem to agree based on what he's said after the Newcastle game .

I actually think he's staying , which is odd to say the least .

Maybe they really are trying to break the cycle ?

I'd have sacked him Sunday night to be honest , it's all broken now .

He wouldn't say anything else though to be fair. 

If he stays there will need to be a serious turnaround in our transfer dealings. 

He would want rid of most of the squad and want to spend an absolute fortune replacing it.

It's just not going to happen. 

Maybe the job he was hoping for this summer is no longer available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlueFizz   

I think Conte will pick Caballero.

I hope Cahill starts in the centre.

I expect us to win.

Why? Because Conte is less of a mug than Pochetino, who played into Jose’s hands in the semi. Antonio will be just as willing to ‘bore’ us to victory by one goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

Its wembley its the fa cup final and if we win we've won more than liverpool. Come on Chelsea.

That's worth having - looking forward to it now - thanks

 

Plus it's probably the first "no disappointment if we lose" game of the season.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I'm so disappointed I cannot begin to comprehend how we're going to beat a United team when Mourinho has the opportunity to stick Contes overreacting up his backside for once and for all and hammer the last nail in his metaphorical coffin into the bargain.

Obviously I'd love it if we win I'd also love it if Morata got a hat trick , I just cannot see it happening.

Edited by Mark Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

Whilst I definitely can still get a bit excited about the FA cup final, I pray that if we win, and given the levels of apathy generally, we don't plan a bus parade.

It would be tumbleweeds down Fulham Road. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ham said:

Whilst I definitely can still get a bit excited about the FA cup final, I pray that if we win, and given the levels of apathy generally, we don't plan a bus parade.

It would be tumbleweeds down Fulham Road. 

I'm sure someone might suggest that if we win, the players get on the bus for the parade, but the fans don't turn up. See how they feel about it!
Of course, I would never suggest such a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now