• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

I feel a repeat of this travesty;

Ham   
4 minutes ago, Don Keebles said:

On the plus side there's no David Elleray but then again, the rest are as bad now. 

1 hour ago, Don Keebles said:

That's almost up there with Ovebro for me . Upper class twit of the year .

4 hours ago, Ham said:

Whilst I definitely can still get a bit excited about the FA cup final, I pray that if we win, and given the levels of apathy generally, we don't plan a bus parade.

It would be tumbleweeds down Fulham Road. 

I say we rinse the hell out of a parade if we win. Show the Spurs how it’s done. 

kev61   

We will win at a canter.Conte  wants to win this.Bakayoko will be told he is not playing - the players will be up for it - Conte knows whatever happens he will secure a top job next season.

I think we can win it easily because CONTE really wants it  - obrigado..

6 hours ago, kev61 said:

We will win at a canter.

Would be nice, but I seriously doubt that.

Conte  wants to win this.

Don't you? I certainly do, and I imagine that out players might want to win it, too!

I think we can win it easily because CONTE really wants it

I'm sure that Conte really wanted to win this past week too. And, last week for that matter. I think that it'll come down to more than just what Conte 'wants'.

Holymoly   
On 14/05/2018 at 0:19 AM, NoblyBobly said:

Can't think of a final that I have looked forward to less. In fact it makes me sad to say I don't even think I will watch it.  

It's never nice to watch your club disintegrate in front of your eyes the way we have over the last three years (with a brief false dawn last season) but then I guess that is the lot of the football supporter. The trouble is that there are no players left in the squad that you would be bereft for should they leave. The only two I have any sneaking respect for are Azpilicueta and Kante and neither of them are capable of providing the foundation for a rebuilding exercise. Making the game an early evening kick off makes it far more understandable should you "inadvertently" miss it but there is a voice on my shoulder urging me to see this season through.

Whatever, I'm not optimistic about the result.

21 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

It's never nice to watch your club disintegrate in front of your eyes the way we have over the last three years (with a brief false dawn last season)

hahahahaha - I take it this is sarcasm

22 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

but then I guess that is the lot of the football supporter.

I'll tell that to my brother who has just driven back from Shrewsbury where Charlton lost their play-off semi 2nd leg.  
He'd have loved to have been at Wembley next week.

Edited by Droy was my hero
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, kev61 said:

We will win at a canter.Conte  wants to win this.Bakayoko will be told he is not playing - the players will be up for it - Conte knows whatever happens he will secure a top job next season.

I think we can win it easily because CONTE really wants it  - obrigado..

You think Mourinho doesn't  "want it"? This is a trophy and this is what Mourinho is very very good at winning.

I have seen us not turn up for a final before and I reckon I'm going to see it again. 

If Conte thought it was a smart idea to "save" players for his cup final he's a fool. If we had won those last two games regardless of CL qualification we would be in a much different frame of mind. As it is, the winning streak bubble has burst  and an air of depression hangs over the club.  Not sure a sunny day at Wembley is gonna lift it.

JaneB   

So Cesc has got married today to the delicious Ms. Semaan.  Great preparation for the Cup Final.

(I'm just madly jealous really)