• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

8 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I'd add Chalobah, Ake, Terry, Mikel, Ivanovic, Oscar and Batshuayi.

Notvteally my fault that I have to keep making the same players. They are after all the ones that have left.

Yes but no necessarily ones he was "allowed" to let go , rather the club sold them .

The only one you can actually semi  pin on Conte was Costa and we all know the backstory there 

With all this excuse making for Conte, can we find a good reason why he failed to do any management at the club for 2 years?

Who can we blame?  JM?  Emenalo?  Marina?

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Yes but no necessarily ones he was "allowed" to let go , rather the club sold them .

The only one you can actually semi  pin on Conte was Costa and we all know the backstory there 

Allowed to sell because he didn't want them anymore or fell out with them. Matic is the only one that's different but he jumped ship after 12 months, has admitted to wanting out sooner, under Conte.

Costa, Luiz and Willian all left/will leave because they fell out.

Terry, Oscar, Mikel, Ivanovic, Chalobah, Ake and Batshuayi all left because they didn't play.

That's quite a long list of players that he no longer wanted and was allowed to sell.

Edited by Martin1905

9 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

With all this excuse making for Conte, can we find a good reason why he failed to do any management at the club for 2 years?

It's the entire boards fault.

18 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Probably because he's the first team coach and not the manager ?

5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

15 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Allowed to sell because he didn't want them anymore or fell out with them. Matic is the only one that's different but he jumped ship after 12 months, has admitted to wanting out sooner, under Conte.

Costa, Luiz and Willian all left/will leave because they fell out.

Terry, Oscar, Mikel, Ivanovic, Chalobah, Ake and Batshuayi all left because they didn't play.

That's quite a long list of players that he no longer wanted and was allowed to sell.

How can you fall out with someone the moment they walk in the room ? Conte walked in , Costa ( in his own words ) demanded a transfer.

Willian is still here 

Luiz is officially injured and still here 

Oscar and Mikel are absolutely nothing to do with Conte whatsoever , you may as well be blaming him for Shevchenko leaving.

Ivanovic was natural wastage , a career at its end .

Bats left because the club wanted to get the loan funds in and to facilitate the signing of Giroud who could actually carry out the role the coach required therefore  allowing Aubameyang to go to Arsenal as his replacement freeing up Giroud.

Chalobah and Ake you can blame him for is you want although he didn't really want Chalobah to leave but Chalobah wanted more guaranteed playing time , this was possibly a bad move on Contes part , Ake I have no idea what happened and why.

Every time a player leaves a club it doesn't mean they've fallen out with the coach , Giroud would have been third choice striker at a club does that mean we can say Wenger and Giroud fell out ? Or maybe Wenger had other options he preferred?

3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

21 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Seriously - we have not had a team boss who was more of a manager than Conte since John Neal.  He has run everything, and he appoints everyone.  The DoF left.  de Visser, Grant and Hiddink haven't been seen for years.  The owner can't even visit the club.  The Football board is Marina, Buck and Il Duce.  

36 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

You forgot Kenedy, Zappacosta (soon I bet) and Emenalo.

11 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Seriously - we have not had a team boss who was more of a manager than Conte since John Neal.  He has run everything, and he appoints everyone.  The DoF left.  de Visser, Grant and Hiddink haven't been seen for years.  The owner can't even visit the club.  The Football board is Marina, Buck and Il Duce.  

You forgot Kenedy, Zappacosta (soon I bet) and Emenalo.

And Lampard , Gerrard and Koscielny.

Well , if we're making up stuff....