• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

GURJ SS   
5 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

With the right emulsifying agent, it is possible. Basic chemistry teaches us that. ūüėČ

Our lot would take some Hydrocolloids along with the oil and water, and end up with a multi coloured plaster.

They're used to plastering over the cracks.

Edited by GURJ SS

GURJ SS   

I'm expecting a game in which 2 teams will be comfortable playing sideways and backwards, waiting for the other to make a mistake, expect extra time and penalties, expect that if you tuned in for injury time as the 2nd half of extra time comes to a close that it would be an exciting game; then watch who's players bottle it the most, expect a loss on penalties in the most boring FA Cup final ever; start with those expectations and you might actually not waste your time.

21 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I'm expecting a game in which 2 teams will be comfortable playing sideways and backwards, waiting for the other to make a mistake, expect extra time and penalties, expect that if you tuned in for injury time as the 2nd half of extra time comes to a close that it would be an exciting game; then watch who's players bottle it the most, expect a loss on penalties in the most boring FA Cup final ever; start with those expectations and you might actually not waste your time.

Ever thought of changing your user name to "Little Ray of Sunshine"?

GURJ SS   
1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

Ever thought of changing your user name to "Little Ray of Sunshine"?

Almost did at the end of last season, but remembered that we don't do consistency anymore.

Holymoly   
21 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

City have a bottomless pit of money the FFP is out the window.

Spurs are better than us.

Liverpool are better than us and might win the CL (how's that sitting with everyone?)

United will keep spending and JM will keep winning trophies if not friends.

We will have no coach soon and I can't see an obvious choice on the horizon

Our best players are vulnerable to being lured to other clubs.

I'm not disagreeing with your overall assessment however I don't think things are quite so rosy at the opposition as you suggest.

United will be due another upheaval soon as Jose is about to embark on his usually terminal third season.

City may be affected by FFP2 which is just coming over the horizon, also Pep won't stay there forever.

Spuds may spiral out of contention if MoPo decides to jump ship. How many players may follow his cue?

Scum are probably looking at the longest period of future stability however Salah won't continue his scoring heroics forever. I just hope they fall on their faces in Ukraine.

Arsene United are unlikely to build into contention any time soon.

What we need to concentrate on is developing a well balanced squad with inherent development pathways from the youth squad in order to instill a "Chelsea ethos". Not spend fortunes on sticking plasters that are only here as a stepping stone to go elsewhere.

Ham   
27 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I'm not disagreeing with your overall assessment however I don't think things are quite so rosy at the opposition as you suggest.

United will be due another upheaval soon as Jose is about to embark on his usually terminal third season.

City may be affected by FFP2 which is just coming over the horizon, also Pep won't stay there forever.

Spuds may spiral out of contention if MoPo decides to jump ship. How many players may follow his cue?

Scum are probably looking at the longest period of future stability however Salah won't continue his scoring heroics forever. I just hope they fall on their faces in Ukraine.

Arsene United are unlikely to build into contention any time soon.

What we need to concentrate on is developing a well balanced squad with inherent development pathways from the youth squad in order to instill a "Chelsea ethos". Not spend fortunes on sticking plasters that are only here as a stepping stone to go elsewhere.

Very nicely put.

Additionally, a few spuds I know are convinced that one or two of their gems might jump ship this summer. 

kev61   
22 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

C'mon Kev - why should we? Because you and a few others here say it's so?

It's a nice story, and it may even prove to be correct, but we have no clear cut information to suggest that Conte fell out with the Board. 

'Sabotage', and 'self glory' in Cup games? You're having it both ways, mate. Either that, or you really think that Conte acts alone, and the players have no say in it (you think that they might want a piece of that Cup glory for themselves?).

'Sabotage'(or indifference) in the leaguei is because he knows he's a goner and league position means nothing to him.Headlines however will come with cup wins and a premiership win  in his first year will sit very nice!y in his cv.obrigado

kev61   
59 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

^^^^^

Totally pointless continuing, so I give up. 

You've given up on me Michael a few times.logic has no master it is what it is.